Won't let me post? (error message)

Give your input on how to make these forums better.
Zeo

Won't let me post? (error message)

Post by Zeo »

Not Acceptable
An appropriate representation of the requested resource /forum/posting.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.21 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at mabidata.net Port 80
I would get this message whenever I try to post or make thread most of the times for some reason...
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Re: Won't let me post? (error message)

Post by ferghus »

Thanks for reporting this. When did it start happening? Just today?
Another user is also having trouble today, although their issue appears to be a bit different and I'm not sure if it's on the server's end or not yet.

More information from anyone who might also be experiencing problems would be helpful. If a website error is preventing you from posing here, please email the error notice and any other info you think is relevant to: yoorah (AT) mabidata (D0T) net

Thanks!
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

Yoorah wrote:Thanks for reporting this. When did it start happening? Just today?
Another user is also having trouble today, although their issue appears to be a bit different and I'm not sure if it's on the server's end or not yet.

More information from anyone who might also be experiencing problems would be helpful. If a website error is preventing you from posing here, please email the error notice and any other info you think is relevant to: yoorah (AT) mabidata (D0T) net

Thanks!
I believe it started just today when I tried to post in that one thread in Finalized Update section... That's where I got the error.
Sky

Post by Sky »

testing

edit: no problem for meh