other games section and sub sections

Give your input on how to make these forums better.
HoLun

other games section and sub sections

Post by HoLun »

seem like you guys does FEZ too,
how about cosmic break?
and other MMO that u guys play.

need more sections! so I can find out other games to play too, I didn't even know cosmic break existed till i saw mia's stream channel, i was like lol kinda fun.
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Re: other games section and sub sections

Post by ferghus »

We had sections for other games before, back when several of us actually played em. It seems, however, that we don't keep interest in other games and go back to Mabinogi. :P I could create a general video games section, if you guys are interested, but I don't think there will be much use for game-specific sub-sections.
Soluna

Re: other games section and sub sections

Post by Soluna »

Yoorah wrote:We had sections for other games before, back when several of us actually played em. It seems, however, that we don't keep interest in other games and go back to Mabinogi. :P I could create a general video games section, if you guys are interested, but I don't think there will be much use for game-specific sub-sections.
Yea.... There was ECO Section, which died after awhile. And then the game ECO itself died...

There's the Vindictus Sections, but is merged now because there's not much posts on it.

And yea, a general video game section wouldn't be a bad idea, *goes back to play Etrian Odyssey III*