[Event][Imperium 1st Winter Dice Duel Tournament 2009]

Site-related announcements and stuff.
Soluna

[Event][Imperium 1st Winter Dice Duel Tournament 2009]

Post by Soluna »

Imperium 1st Winter Dice Duel Tournament 2009
You been asking for it and it has returned (Okay maybe not, but it's back anyway)! The first winter dice duel tournament is upon us! Tis the season to avenge yourself back from the loss of the summer tournament through the power of the dice once again!

Ask any question you have about this event in this thread and I will answer it.

*Tournament Result*

Dates and Times:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Registrations Time Frame:
12/06/2009 ~ 12/17/2009 11:59 PM PDT

Actual Event Date:
12/20/2009 4:30 PM PDT Meet Up, 5:00PM PDT Tournament Begins

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dunbarton Channel 4 Town Square

What to Bring and How To Apply:
Only thing you are required to have is Dice (Bought From General Shops).
To apply for the tournament simply make a post in this thread saying you are interested or send a note to Solar in the game.
The limit for participants are 16 total (*This may change if there's a lot or too few participant). You are welcome to invite people outside the guild to participate, but guild members will get priority, then by the order people noted me.

Rules:
*No Transformation Skills Allowed, No Equipments Allowed, No Titles Allowed, Robe Only*
1. The two players will then each cast a die to see who go first. The player with the higher number will go first.
2. The players will take turns guessing whether their dice roll will be bigger or smaller than the opponent's roll before rolling. After the player have guessed by yelling it, both players will roll the dice. If the player guessed correctly, he gets to hit the opponent once and the other way around if he guessed incorrectly. The strike will be done through PVP, and the damage ratio will be determined by the game host's dice roll at the beginning. 1,2 means 20%, 3,4,5 means 40%, and 6 means 100%.
3. In a rare occurrence a tie may occur where both player roll the same number, thus in addition to guess big or small, the player can also guess a tie. If a player guessed a tie correctly, he gets to strike 5 times instead of once and the opponent gets to hit 1 times if the guess is incorrect. However, if the player guessed big or small but a tie occurs, he simply lose his turn to the other player to guess and no strikes will be permitted.
4. During the tournament no recovery skills/items are allowed, no weapon is allowed either (bare hand only). If you are to receive the hit you are not permitted to retaliate using Defense, Counter, Windmill, etc or any other skills in any form.
5. The only skills allowed for hitting opponents are: Normal 3-hits or 4 if you do N+1, Smash, Windmill, Counter.*Note in the case of counter, the winner gets to use counter on the loser and the only form of attack allowed is normal attack (1 hit only)*
6. You may use different attacks if you have guessed tie correctly, e.g. Smash then Windmill.
7. The winner of the match goes on to the next round and is allowed to heal before next match, the tournament will be held as a 2 out of best 3 matches elimination.
8. The tournament match up will be drawing tickets at the event day.
9. Failure to follow the rules will end in cancellation of participation prize and disqualification to compete any further.

Prizes:
First Place: 50k Gold, Holy Water x10, Full Potion x2.
Second Place: 30k Gold, Holy Water x10, MP100 Potion x10.
Third Place: 20k Gold, Holy Water x10.
Participation Prizes: Holy Water x5.

Participants:
1. Dusky
2. Icefirelight
3. Sigea
4. Beepuke
5. Taoki
6. Solar
7. Somecoolguy
8. Patchy
IceFireLight

Re: [Event][Imperium 1st Winter Dice Duel Tournament 2009]

Post by IceFireLight »

I'll join in on the fun :D
Dusky

Post by Dusky »

Ill be participating in this one as I had the sadness of missing the last one =(
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

Hell yeah!

Here's some action from our previous event! Watch out, Solar!

Shoryuken!
Kiex

Post by Kiex »

rofl this sounds cool... but I'm so screwed with rF smash lol -_-
Patchy

Post by Patchy »

I'll come to spectate this one. I'm putting my money on Dunan crushing you all!
Dusky

Post by Dusky »

Lies not with dusky here , I didnt have a chance last time!

And hurray I get to see patchy =u=
Beepuke

Post by Beepuke »

I'll in, if I can make it. :o

edit: derp, i dunno if i can make this one either. is it possible to move it an hour later?
Dusky

Post by Dusky »

im sure that wouldnt be a problem ;0
TaoSekai

Post by TaoSekai »

I am SO dead, but I'm in. :D