A Time of Change

Site-related announcements and stuff.
Alarya

Re: A Time of Change

Post by Alarya »

Soluna wrote: I won't deny the guild will change without me around (I am sorry Tacos)
;__; At least you're on the forums -clings- and we still drag you around take you on runs with Imps!
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Alarya wrote: ;__; At least you're on the forums -clings- and we still drag you around take you on runs with Imps!
You quote the wrong post.
Blaccy

Post by Blaccy »

I don't have a proper picture to post, but I still say right now that... god, right in the feelings. I was planning to draw it, but I haven't doodled or scribbled something in so long that my skill is atrocious.

I haven't been the best person by a longshot, and I know that I never did achieve the level that those around me obtained. I even completely left Mabinogi behind. And I know for a fact I whined a lot! *Laugh* But when I got linked to this post, I didn't expect what I read... and a part of me truly feels indebited. If anything, I thank everyone that was willing to come along the ride, and for letting my crazy ideas come to life in the first place. I always looked up to the other members of the guild, so I'm still... quite taken aback to know that all this time, I was... really that important. Its an alien feeling, being thanked in that way.

I've never been that good with keeping up with things either... but Mabinogi is buried beyond the occasional play that I might end up doing with very particular people. Gosh, I was never good at wording things either! This is more droning than anything, but...

I figure I should at least show my small album of Mabinogi shots (though they are pretty dumb and narcassict, since they are just stuff I showed to friends online to begin with). I had more, but a recent hard drive crash took a lot of my data, and I'm foolish enough to forget about backing things up!

In anycase, here it is: http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user/Bl ... y/Mabinogi
For the note, the older pictures reveal, tight belt wear for life, yo. Also, Solar, before Imperium.

To Solar: I can only wish you even better adventures in the future, really... and if anything, thank you right back. You listened to my crazy dreams originally, and went through with it, and I have no regrets with our times.

To the guild: I will do my best to start coming to the forums! I ended up falling into the pit that is League of Legends, and a new pit called Planetside 2, and another pit called DJMax Technika3, and another one called Street Fighter: 3rd Strike, and another one, etc. etc. I do miss everyone, I admit, I'm just really -really- bad at staying in touch (I think even my brother agrees with me there).
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Run for your lives! The Blac Eyes AFK Dragon is Alive!

And:
Soluna wrote: Quit making me feel old
Those pics are really old, but good thing it doesn't show all of my pasts.
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

Soluna wrote:Run for your lives! The Blac Eyes AFK Dragon is Alive!
[spoiler]cuz hes blac and hes back
blicblacblacblac,etc.[/spoiler]
Yuneiko

Post by Yuneiko »

more of solars past kthx

we need to know if solar was botting even then
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Yuneiko wrote:more of solars past kthx
I don't think he has more photo of me
Yuneiko wrote:we need to know if solar was botting even then
I am not like I used to be anymore; I am barely online during the weekdays and even if I got on I can completely go afk and fell asleep right away. I haven't even opened my BW2 that I bought a month ago...

God... you guys need to stop making me feel old man...
Yuneiko

Post by Yuneiko »

solar the grizzled veteran, his visage ravaged by the years of botting

and whats bw2
Aubog007

Post by Aubog007 »

I do not know if you remember me from back when i played in Ruairi, but you were always a fairly nice person and i do recall when you first made your guild as well.

Glad to see it is still going strong even after a shift in leadership.
Kiex

Post by Kiex »

Blaccy wrote:
To the guild: I will do my best to start coming to the forums! I ended up falling into the pit that is League of Legends, and a new pit called Planetside 2, and another pit called DJMax Technika3, and another one called Street Fighter: 3rd Strike, and another one, etc. etc. I do miss everyone, I admit, I'm just really -really- bad at staying in touch (I think even my brother agrees with me there).
loool same..

o god I havn't been in forums for like.. months. again.

edit - seriously seeing "Blaccy" // other people names is giving me flashbacks and shiz. Nostalgiaaaa