A Time of Change

Site-related announcements and stuff.
Soluna

Re: A Time of Change

Post by Soluna »

Kiex wrote: o god I havn't been in forums for like.. months. again.
Everyone, grab a cereal bowl. Eat him alive!
Yuneiko

Post by Yuneiko »

i'd like to take this time to interject with a revolver xbox mr king of not-keeping-in-touch
Acendant

Post by Acendant »

Yuneiko wrote:i'd like to take this time to interject with a revolver xbox mr king of not-keeping-in-touch
He saw this message! he's besides me on his phone, he read it and said he misses you guys but the guys just to stubborn to come back. Though I did make him agree to come back to the forums if someone beats ME in league, it be him fighting if Mr.hard head here didn't quit on games altogether.
Sky

Post by Sky »

I have two guildmates pro in LoL, namely cookie and pie. They're a legit combination huehue
Acendant

Post by Acendant »

Sky wrote:I have two guildmates pro in LoL, namely cookie and pie. They're a legit combination huehue
Anyone is fine im pretty confident in my ability is why dusky choose me to begin with. if they have a team all the better we can match them against my team.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Yuneiko wrote:i'd like to take this time to interject with a revolver xbox mr king of not-keeping-in-touch
With the amount of people that should have been long dead posting in this thread I wouldn't be surprised if he pop out.

Which of you snitched to Blac Eyes about this, he's never used the guild forum much.
Kiex

Post by Kiex »

Does lyr still afk infront of Dunby bank with the same outfit still? lol
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Kiex wrote:Does lyr still afk infront of Dunby bank with the same outfit still? lol
Yes but last I checked he was female in a premium newbie wear suit if he didn't change back. . .
Dusky

Post by Dusky »

If he poped up? am I Voldemort or something as he who must not be named T__T anyway ace is gone for a few days in the league season 3 qualifiers and forced me to post. so here I am its been quite a while.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Dusky wrote:If he poped up? am I Voldemort or something as he who must not be named T__T anyway ace is gone for a few days in the league season 3 qualifiers and forced me to post. so here I am its been quite a while.
No we are playing Whack a Mole, *Whack.