A Time of Change

Site-related announcements and stuff.
Soluna

A Time of Change

Post by Soluna »

This was done a while ago but I never made it official and I figure I still should make a statement about it.

I am no longer the leader of the guild Imperium and haven't been for quite sometime (Yea... I am Purple texted instead Orange) due to some frustration reasons and it was during that time I figured it might be time to let go. And so after Thanksgiving holidays, this change became "official" (I was holding temporary leaderships in the time being).

I am actually glad I have met those of you who still stay in the guild (Yes, all of you who are in the guild now) and forum (Yes, you can ask me to play mahjong with you Patchy, and no you are not special Sky) to this day because you guys are a wonderful weird bunch of people despite some of you (Actually all of you) are very difficult to work with. My leave is not because of any one person (No, is not you Sig) or any recent events (No, is that what you guys are thinking either), it is only my own decision that I think is a step I, myself need to take.

I never thought that I would be in the place I am today when I first played the game, never in my wildest dreams would thought the guild would become something like it is today.

This guild forum is just proof of how we have grown to accustom to each other, how it prospered, and bonds we share (Yea, not every many at all).

I won't deny the guild will change without me around (I am sorry Tacos), but I will continue to stay watch over to see that the fundamentals of the guild values to be uphold.

Last but not least, I just want to say thank you the greatest player I have ever met, because without you I and this guild would probably come to existence:

Thank you, Blaccy.
Sky

Re: A Time of Change

Post by Sky »

Soluna wrote: and no you are not special Sky)
aw
Yuneiko

Post by Yuneiko »

To commemorate:

Solarmelon.

Also, the oldest screenshot I have of the beginnings of the guild. and of a certain mr BAG

As well, oldest screen I have of Blaccy who was essentially a male brunette version of my character
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

Yuneiko wrote:Solarmelon.

Also, the oldest screenshot I have of the beginnings of the guild. and of a certain mr BAG
if only i was there when the guild started.
instead i was stuck dealing with a buncha nerds from the TW version who quit 3 gens in.

Well, at least we got like 2 of the sealstones together. (fiodh and bangor)
not that spamming fiodh for the bangor one was very fun...

that being said, you guys at least gave me the will to keep playing
aside from achiel and dertia i had no one left to play with.
or at least, anyone i willingly wanted to play with.
Yuneiko

Post by Yuneiko »

I remember trying to convince you and john to join for the longest time =3=
Lyrrad

Post by Lyrrad »

Do I even know any people outside of Imp/Mabination?
Imperium has been my Mabi home since I started playing!
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Lyrrad wrote:Do I even know any people outside of Imp/Mabination?
And the irony of that is you are not the founding member, so in honor of that you can have the 6th man award <_<...
Yuneiko

Post by Yuneiko »

butlyr the 6th wheel

course, if i remember right most of the time, butlyr played with me due to our previous times on a certain other SEGA that died a dirty death
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Yuneiko wrote:butlyr the 6th wheel

course, if i remember right most of the time, butlyr played with me due to our previous times on a certain other SEGA that died a dirty death
Quit making me feel old
I will be back one day
shadofrak

Post by shadofrak »

Soluna wrote:
Lyrrad wrote:Do I even know any people outside of Imp/Mabination?
And the irony of that is you are not the founding member, so in honor of that you can have the 6th man award <_<...
lol coming in even later, it was easy to tell I would constantly be behind you guys, but I had fun the whole way!
I feel bad being the guy that kinda half-quit due to college and just... console games lol and puppets, but I have so much fun on the forums that I can't help keep coming back to check up on you guys!