Site-related announcements and stuff.
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

MabiData.Net is moving soon!

Post by ferghus »

It looks like our host, VectorLevel, is shutting down by the end of next week. It's a shame, as they've been a good host (for the most part). What this means for us is a bit of possible downtime; I will need to choose a new suitable host and migrate the site. Once I initiate the migration, it will take some time for DNS updates to be propagated throughout the net, so there may be a bit of downtime there. I already have an idea for which host to use, but I'll be looking around some more. I'll post again once I find anything definite! :)
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: MabiData.Net is moving soon!

Post by ferghus »

I have found a new host that appears to be suitable for our needs. The site will be going offline tomorrow as I migrate it. :3
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ferghus »

And we're back!
It looks like the backed up avatars won't get used by the fresh forum software install. I'm too lazy to fix it right now, so just upload a new avatar. :P
If you find anything else broken, let me know!
Beepuke

Post by Beepuke »

I was excited when you said we'd have to upload new avatars since that meant maybe I wouldn't have to use one but... does this mean you actually re uploaded the avatar for me?! wow yoorah wowww
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ferghus »

:3