[Update] Guild Application

Site-related announcements and stuff.
Soluna

Re: [Update] Guild Application

Post by Soluna »

Psy wrote:The question this form fails to ask if who is your main? It asks of alts but not your main. . .
Sky wrote:prolly assumes your forum is related to ign or you fill out the IGN in the forum profile
Aegis wrote:The person applying to guild would usually have their main apply at the stone thus the leader/subleader can see who it is.
Since this doesn't relate to me anymore, allow me to explain.

This application is not made with logic, it is made to reject people instead of accept.

The application doesn't ask for player name because:
1. It is easy to see the applicant name in the guild management window and link it to forum name. If by any reason they aren't matching it probably tells you something about the player.

2. You'd think the player would introduce themselves in the introduction section to the join a guild they are applying to. If the player doesn't do that it probably tells you something about the player as well.

3. By design it was made so I can have an excuse not accept players etc...

And...

I just made that those up... While eating lunch...

But yea...
You all failed reading comprehension because clearly it stated To send the application to, use the note function in game in the 2nd post example
Soluna

Re: [Update] Guild Application

Post by Soluna »

Due to recent events...
I will state again, I am not the leader of the guild anymore, so:
To make the joining process easier [s](for me =_=)[/s], here is the formulated guild application as of [s]3/26/2011[/s] 12/29/2012, new members applying must fill out the form and send it to me Sigea in game.
Please don't note me your applications from now on. I am only the moderator of the forum.