Site-related announcements and stuff.
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Changes @ MabiData!

Post by ferghus »

As some may have noticed, there have been a few changes made to this site recently.

Organization attempts!
First of all, there have been attempts made at organizing the Data Insight section a bit. Soluna thought of archiving implemented updates, to provide a sort of historical perspective and to summarize future content that was released in foreign versions of the game already, which we are still expecting. I believe there is still a lot of room for better organization, however. Feel free to make suggestions either in this thread, or post in the Suggestions section!

Ads, oh noes!
I've also implemented Google ads on this forum. The goal is to see if the forum can become self-sufficient. If you find the content posted here useful or interesting, then please support us by whitelisting/allowing mabidata.net from your ad blocker, if you use one. Currently, ads appear within threads inline, inside a blank post. I believe this implementation is quite clean and doesn't degrade the viewing experience. I may tweak the ads in the future, but you can rest assured that this place will never get annoying ads like popups or whatever.

New theme!
I got tired of the default phpBB3 theme, so I installed a new one called Maxthon. I think it looks cleaner and more professional than the default one. But I also think that it may be a bit too bright, and the elf jb has told me the same thing. As such, I may experiment with the colours a bit, or remove it altogether. If you'd like to use this new theme, you can select it from the User Control Panel > Board preferences section.

I want feedback! So post your thoughts here, regarding these changes or anything you would like changed in general.
strych9

Re: Changes @ MabiData!

Post by strych9 »

The new theme feels refreshing.

I don't know why but it only appeared yesterday for me even though I check this site daily.
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Re: Changes @ MabiData!

Post by ferghus »

It has been an option since the announcement was posted. I merely mass-set it to default yesterday. The old theme is still there if you want it. :P