[Guide] Obtaining Fighter Skill

Share and study Mabinogi knowledge in the form of guides, advice, etc.
Kenero

Re: [Guide] Obtaining Fighter Skill

Post by Kenero »

Soluna wrote:
Kenero wrote: We're hoping that small sentence it is the Rush of Love.
Most likely it is because we actually have the achievement in the journal as well.

However, I am just saying that you would expect that the things stated from Nexon would be Fact but they turn out to be nothing more than Hypothesis most the time and is not just a one time thing. I mean if they themselves cannot hold their own words how is it different than Player saying G16 Macbeth will be released in 5/31! or Season 2 will be implemented on 6/12! Not that I blaming them for delaying or anything of course.

I dunno, I guess I am just saying I expect more professionalism from them because it is not that hard to make an announcement stating patch/updates will be delayed when it has to, and it is also not good just to say things like "o yea it will be released later in _____." but then it ends up to be empty promises. However, I suppose that serves as good smoke grenade to divert people's attention at times.
While it is true that many times Nexon fails to even keep their own promises on updates/patches/events, it is also true that they have kept true to their word and delievered exactly what they said. It is that we expect them to be more professionals that it stings more when they don't live up to it.

However I hope it is this Rush of Love.... mabi dating sim!
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Kenero wrote: However I hope it is this Rush of Love.... mabi dating sim!
Some people might annoyed know because you have to deal with them to just get fighter skills... rather than learning the skill directly... (who cares about love story...)

And they will use their charm, body, puppy eye tears to get you to do what they want...
ImageImageImage
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

Soluna wrote:
Kenero wrote: However I hope it is this Rush of Love.... mabi dating sim!
Some people might annoyed know because you have to deal with them to just get fighter skills... rather than learning the skill directly... (who cares about love story...)

And they will use their charm, body, puppy eye tears to get you to do what they want...
ImageImageImage
Many hearts will be seduced and angered when g16 comes out.
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

So... how much HPs do Argel's Beginner Disciple and Argel's Elite Disciple have?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Zeo wrote:So... how much HPs do Argel's Beginner Disciple and Argel's Elite Disciple have?
If you mean the event one where it gives you AP potions... not alot? 1x hp or something like that? Because you do fixed 1 dmg per hit Iif I remember right... (too allow people reach the 3rd chain skills).