[Guide] Maid & Butler NA version

Share and study Mabinogi knowledge in the form of guides, advice, etc.
Soluna

Re: [Guide] Maid & Butler NA version

Post by Soluna »

At point 180+: clothing repair increase to 99%. surprise gift enabled*?

*Basically the partner give you a gift when you talk to them without using the "Ask for a Gift" option, these generally give better items and probably was unlock earlier but doesn't happen often.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Also apparently... I didn't notice until just now, Pose change to Lileas Motion at 180+ and Conversation change.

:_: they grow up so fast... Err... wait, what?

BUT!
Nexon... OTL...
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

LOL and at that point I doubt blessing items makes a difference anymore unless the random number generator doesn't round up or down.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Psy wrote:LOL and at that point I doubt blessing items makes a difference anymore unless the random number generator doesn't round up or down.
Sure it does, slow durability wear down. Doesn't matter much for repair, but you'd still want to bless it and then maybe there can be a contest between Simon vs Partner to see who fails more <_<;;
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Soluna wrote:
Psy wrote:LOL and at that point I doubt blessing items makes a difference anymore unless the random number generator doesn't round up or down.
Sure it does, slow durability wear down. Doesn't matter much for repair, but you'd still want to bless it and then maybe there can be a contest between Simon vs Partner to see who fails more <_<;;
I meant if for whatever screwed up number generates, and breaks a durability, you can wait until after repairing to reapply HW instead of possibly wasting it on another repair. (Still assuming it rounds down.)
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Psy wrote: I meant if for whatever screwed up number generates, and breaks a durability, you can wait until after repairing to reapply HW instead of possibly wasting it on another repair. (Still assuming it rounds down.)
I do complete repairs with Maid not point by point.
Sky

Post by Sky »

I just do complete repairs anytime lol. Too lazy to press one by one and re-apply holy water.
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

You're nearing the 250(255?) max, Solar! I wonder how lovey dovey she will be for you.
Sky

Post by Sky »

Kenero wrote:You're nearing the 250(255?) max, Solar! I wonder how lovey dovey she will be for you.
I-It-It's not like I like you or anything!

B-b-baka!
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Sky wrote:
Kenero wrote:You're nearing the 250(255?) max, Solar! I wonder how lovey dovey she will be for you.
I-It-It's not like I like you or anything!

B-b-baka!
Except I already have 2 Tsundere NPCs in my... anyway, she need stop calling me mistress.