[Guide] Maid & Butler NA version

Share and study Mabinogi knowledge in the form of guides, advice, etc.
kyubey

Re: [Guide] Maid & Butler NA version

Post by kyubey »

Unable to receive random gifts on warm maid at 182 disposition so its out of question that random daily gifts start at 181.
Finiraldi

Post by Finiraldi »

You sure you just don't have terrible luck, kyubey? They're called "random" for a reason. You can speak to her many times throughout the day and not get it. How many times did you try speaking to her?

EDIT: I had triple gathering happen with my conceited maid at Disposition Level 243. Perhaps it's unlocked at 240+?
kyubey

Post by kyubey »

Finiraldi wrote:You sure you just don't have terrible luck, kyubey? They're called "random" for a reason. You can speak to her many times throughout the day and not get it. How many times did you try speaking to her?

EDIT: I had triple gathering happen with my conceited maid at Disposition Level 243. Perhaps it's unlocked at 240+?
No im sure, i have 2 maids. They usually give you the random gift in 1-2 mins of spamming them and this one didn't gave me anything after 5
Soluna wrote:Disposition caps out at 247 currently.

At point 247: Triple gathering bonus gained (randomly occurs).
*If you get 1 egg, you will get 3 instead, if you get 2 eggs, you will get 4 eggs instead, +2 effect. Ability doesn't work when stress too high.
Just got 241 disposition and maid is already triple gathering so...
nandattebayo

Post by nandattebayo »

Is there any point to raising the commerce partner's disposition?
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

nandattebayo wrote:Is there any point to raising the commerce partner's disposition?
Same reasons as for Maids and Butlers? The only differences should be no salary and different quests.