[Guide] Maid & Butler NA version

Share and study Mabinogi knowledge in the form of guides, advice, etc.
Kenero

Re: [Guide] Maid & Butler NA version

Post by Kenero »

Soluna wrote:
Sky wrote:
Kenero wrote:You're nearing the 250(255?) max, Solar! I wonder how lovey dovey she will be for you.
I-It-It's not like I like you or anything!

B-b-baka!
Except I already have 2 Tsundere NPCs in my... anyway, she need stop calling me mistress.
If two tsunderes were to fall in love with the same person... What would happen? Add a yandere to the mix (actually the warm may display some tendencies)...
Sky

Post by Sky »

Kenero wrote:
Soluna wrote:
Sky wrote:
Kenero wrote:You're nearing the 250(255?) max, Solar! I wonder how lovey dovey she will be for you.
I-It-It's not like I like you or anything!

B-b-baka!
Except I already have 2 Tsundere NPCs in my... anyway, she need stop calling me mistress.
If two tsunderes were to fall in love with the same person... What would happen? Add a yandere to the mix (actually the warm may display some tendencies)...
You get a dead sun.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

At 190+ point : No Changes.

Also partner surprise gift have a "chance" to be the special gift, only the special gift have better items. And you know if is special gift because they look different, they are a devCat designed box
Sky

Post by Sky »

Soluna wrote:At 190+ point : No Changes.

Also partner surprise gift have a "chance" to be the special gift, only the special gift have better items. And you know if is special gift because they look different, they are a devCat designed box
dis 15mil ducats.

What was in the box?

Wait what is that gold pouch? How much can you hold?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Sky wrote: What was in the box?
15mil ducats, Hetero Shield with Pink Edge.
Sky wrote:Wait what is that gold pouch? How much can you hold?
Lorna Gold Box/Pan Gold Box holds 50k but only 2x1 in space.
Sky

Post by Sky »

Got this pose form Warm at 90+ Favor

Soluna

Post by Soluna »

At 200+ point : No Changes.
At 210+ point : No Changes.

Regarding Surprise Gift, they are like Spirit Blessing; You can constantly chat with your partner until they give it to you. I am not sure the exact disposition it happens because it is random, I got it at 190+ point, if you want to try at earlier stage you can. *Surprise Gift comes in 2 type, normal gift or special gift.

And the the final idle animation for Maids: Conceited - Lileas, Warm - Portia, Clumsy - Juilet.

IF nothing goes wrong, I should max out the system by end of next week.
kyubey

Post by kyubey »

In case you want to add these to the guide

Clumsy
Disposition > 50 = Gift: Receiving gift enabled
Disposition > 80 = Pose Change (unknown, similar to the 1st pose of warm maid)
Disposition > 130 = Pose Change (Ophelia persona animation)
Disposition > 180 = Pose Change (Juliet persona animation)

warm
Disposition > 80 = Pose Change (can't remember actually :v)
Disposition > 130 = Pose Change (Bebhinning)

everything else its the same. On the surprise gift matter, just tried it out at 189 disposition, it worked. She gave me another gift lol
Last edited by kyubey on Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

kyubey wrote:In case you want to add these to the guide
I'll add the Clumsy personality to it because they are special, in terms of the other change I will just mainly refer them as Pose Change because Maid is more popular than Butler so there's less data on them but in general all the changes happen at same stages except for Clumsy Maid.
kyubey

Post by kyubey »

I edited my previous post, but still regarding the surprise gifts. On my clumsy maid i got it at 189, considering partners usually unlock a new feature every 10 disposition, maybe its safe to assume the >180 disposition barrier unlocks the surprise gift feature as well.
And just like the receive gift option are they 1 per irl day as well? /keeps clicking on maid