[Guide] Mabinogi - Basic Gunner Information

Share and study Mabinogi knowledge in the form of guides, advice, etc.
Kapra

Re: [Guide] Mabinogi - Basic Gunner Information

Post by Kapra »

Here it is.
For Line Adjustment 3 I assumed it's 3~4, since you didn't write anything for that. Tell me if you find out the names for any of the ones you're unsure on. (Or if you want me to add which NPCs give which upgrades.) Is there an Artisan Upgrade?
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

Psy wrote:Here it is.
For Line Adjustment 3 I assumed it's 3~4, since you didn't write anything for that. Tell me if you find out the names for any of the ones you're unsure on. (Or if you want me to add which NPCs give which upgrades.) Is there an Artisan Upgrade?
Thanks Psy!

And yea there's an artisan upgrade, but I am a bit hesistant to put down what it gives because I do not know what exactly it gives.

At least the main upgrades can be properly recorded. The ones with ? is an unsure direct translation, because do not know how to translate it into English well, sorry~!

Should I do some calculations to see how strong some guns will be after upgrades?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Despite me not gonna be touching Mabi for a long long time...

Both Shooting Rush and Bullet Storm are "Range Skill" and not "Melee Skill" like on Testing, you might want to change that part.

*P.S.
Savage Wands are "Combat Wand" + Respective Adv Wand, so you can IS + Blaze without switching wands:
Link
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

Soluna wrote:Despite me not gonna be touching Mabi for a long long time...

Both Shooting Rush and Bullet Storm are "Range Skill" and not "Melee Skill" like on Testing, you might want to change that part.

*P.S.
Savage Wands are "Combat Wand" + Respective Adv Wand, so you can IS + Blaze without switching wands:
Link
When we used the skills on test, it activated heavy stander on enemies and not range PD... though I am not sure how if it changed on the live server.

Even though it activates heavy stander, it doesn't interrupt your attacks in any way.
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

Results

It seems like guns have different stuns when they crit constantly. From what we saw, guns can knockback, but each GUNS have a different stun duration and how much of the gauge it fills up... In general, Dealla SE's stun and knockdown gauge filled slowly, and I doubt it'll ever get "full" by itself.

For Taunes, the stun was pretty heavy, after 2 normal attacks, knocking the enemy back. Here's some videos:

Dealla SE, I had some lag after the first shot, but after that I was able to keep the bear back. Look at the gauge and notice how much it fills.

This video was made by Joey to demonstrate the knockdown gauge of Taunes. Notice it knocks back after 2-3 attacks.

In both videos, we both had KR test lag, so it is hard to judge how it will be for actual players. Personally, I think that Dealla SE doesn't fill up fast enough, even if we had it in NA, but Taunes fills it up fast.

What does it mean?

Dealla SE
  • Keeps the enemy in place
  • Allows continuous attacks

Taunes MKIII
  • Knocks the enemy back in 2-3 attacks (4-6 bullets)
  • Can be useful for soloing?
  • Guess if you knock the enemy back to a wall or object, you can constantly push them

Personally, I will test Final Hit + Frenzy with both Dealla SE and Taunes MKIII, once I find someone with final hit on test.

So, what do you think? What would be the reason to give different knockdown gauge fills for each gun?
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

For other weapons, the faster the weapon and the more hit count, the shorter stun times. Does that correlate to your finding on stun times of different guns?
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

As of today, guns no longer can get an elemental reforge.

I guess people were hitting way too hard and too easily.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Kenero wrote:As of today, guns no longer can get an elemental reforge.

Is actually changed since 2/21, but yea... it doesn't matter to me really.
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

Soluna wrote:
Kenero wrote:As of today, guns no longer can get an elemental reforge.

Is actually changed since 2/21, but yea... it doesn't matter to me really.
The bright side, they buff the non AOE skills of gunners.
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

Updated the guide with skill charts... will calculate the final stat growth of all guns later.

I hope this helps answer anyone's question.

Also for bullet storm.

Even though the maximum percent allowed is 600%... you can hit MORE enemies, it just won't increase the damage percent. Some people were curious about that so I felt like I needed to state it.