Let's talk about random stuff. n_n
Acendant
Rank 7 Succubus
Rank 7 Succubus
IGN(s): Acendant
Server: Ruairi

Situations that escalated quickly

Postby Acendant » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:31 am

So has anyone been or have seen a situation that escalated quickly? Like today one happened to me =(

So I was getting ready to leave for home when I saw a frail old lady who was carrying some big bags, I thought I would be nice so I ran up to her and asked if she wanted some help carrying them. Unfortunately it was 8pm it was dark and she didn't speak a spec of English, so she thought I was robbing her, at which point she started shouting and flailing. Well some nearby students caught wind of the shouting and assumed the worse of me and rushed me not even trying to talk just straight out tackled me which worked terribly. The first guy failed to tackle me so his buddies joined in and im still trying to get my point across that i just wanted to help. At this point everyone is shouting and im panicking because im the target of the aggression, a crowd starts to form and seems everyone's against me when a student comes in and diffuses the situation by stopping the guys who are trying to pummel me and actually listen to what I have to say. In the end the old lady apologizes I get treated to free food and I learned never to help old ladies again.

so anyone got a nice story or have seen one?

Sky
o senpai >w<
IGN(s): Sky

Re: Situations that escalated quickly

Postby Sky » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:44 am

Wow, that's some mad bad luck. To be fair, that's just bad luck. I don't think that would happen normally.

As for my experience, my life's been pretty normal and uneventful so nothing I could share.
Platinum Trophies!
Tales of Graces f (Apr '12), Tekken 6 (May '12), Tales of Xillia (Oct '13)

Acendant
Rank 7 Succubus
Rank 7 Succubus

Postby Acendant » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:13 am

This is pretty much a first for me, my life is pretty uneventful as well.

shadofrak
Rank 4 Spirit Bow
Rank 4 Spirit Bow
IGN(s): shadofrak, miotsumi, shibori

Postby shadofrak » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:09 am

All I've got is an escalator in a mall one time that went slightly faster than most escalators.
*commence laughter*

Armelle
Rank 1 Imp
Rank 1 Imp
IGN(s): Awolkia Armelle

Postby Armelle » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:23 am

shadofrak wrote:All I've got is an escalator in a mall one time that went slightly faster than most escalators.
*commence laughter*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Rav9ijyyZk

somecoolguy
Rank 7 Succubus
Rank 7 Succubus
IGN(s): somecoolguy rapethemaids

Postby somecoolguy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:31 am

Once some guy and some other people as judges had a drawing contest for DFO, and he only had one prize unless a certain amount of people entered, so I put in a joke submission to boost the prize pool for whoever actually wanted to do it. One of the themes was eating, so I drew everyone eating each other like zombies, submitted it, and went off for a few hours.

I come back to a massive thread war about me drawing cannibalism with one side saying it was a legit submission and the other saying it was an act of malice. Apparently one of the judges got really offended from my submission and shut down the contest entirely until I logged back on and had to go say 'Hey it's just a joke'.

I don't have real life drama. sadface.
Did you just break wind? Because you blow me away.

Sky
o senpai >w<

Postby Sky » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:56 am

somecoolguy wrote:Once some guy and some other people as judges had a drawing contest for DFO, and he only had one prize unless a certain amount of people entered, so I put in a joke submission to boost the prize pool for whoever actually wanted to do it. One of the themes was eating, so I drew everyone eating each other like zombies, submitted it, and went off for a few hours.

I come back to a massive thread war about me drawing cannibalism with one side saying it was a legit submission and the other saying it was an act of malice. Apparently one of the judges got really offended from my submission and shut down the contest entirely until I logged back on and had to go say 'Hey it's just a joke'.

LOL. I really like how the someone got OFFENDED by it. Probably having a bad day.
Platinum Trophies!

Acendant
Rank 7 Succubus
Rank 7 Succubus

Postby Acendant » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:10 pm

If it was zombie related I would have declared you the winner coolguy :c

Sky
o senpai >w<

Postby Sky » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:08 pm

Oh I know situations that escalated quickly...

Program bugs.
Platinum Trophies!

somecoolguy
Rank 7 Succubus
Rank 7 Succubus
IGN(s): somecoolguy rapethemaids

Postby somecoolguy » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:29 am

Sky wrote:Oh I know situations that escalated quickly...

Program bugs.

Oh my god. Once I had a random comma inside my code that musta happened when I brushed the keyboard or something. I was bumbling around for 3 hours trying to fix my code until I found the damn thing. Then it worked.
Did you just break wind? Because you blow me away.

Return to “Lounge”