Let's talk about random stuff. n_n
Acendant
Rank 7 Succubus
Rank 7 Succubus
IGN(s): Acendant
Server: Ruairi

Re: Situations that escalated quickly

Postby Acendant » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:51 pm

K so I was gone for about a week in finals + disertation/overtime in work (Im saving up for summer) which kept me quite busy and deprived of sleep, and I thought I share another story that happened this week. Todays theme is about robbery but there is no kickassery or badassery in this one. Its somewhat of a long read.

K so its about 2am in the morning im sleep deprived I been working on papers and had finished work barely 2 hours ago only to come back to more papers, I finally finish and plop down on my bed. I get a call on my cell besides my bed just a few minutes after I layed down, I pick up, it was a gal friend of mine, and asian girl with no sense of embarassment. Shes in pain (that time of the month) im one of the trusted friends, no one else is awake shes asking for meds shes run out, I tell her I go buy some and deliver. I get ready leave my apartment decide CVS would still be open, not a very long walk decide to walk and not take the car, leave apartment look around no ones really out, its a nice night moons out, quite bright.

I start walking hear footsteps behind me start to panick a little, been robbed before, im not a big man I dont break 6 feet I look girly, im confident I can fight but not into confrontations keep on walking mind starts to freak out, nothing is happening. Start to calm down keep on walking look behind me, big black guy, I act nonchanlantly and keep on walking, suddenly hear GIVE ME THE MONEY! turn around black mans pointing knife at me. Have one of those time has slowed moments, look directly into black guys eyes access his features maybe about 220 pounds much heavier than me, highly likely I lose a fight against the guy, mind starts to race.

He shouts again im stammering, he gets agitated, time is still moving slow for me then I recall when i was robbed before, start to get pissed but not showing it, decide to smile instead I look him straight in the eye.
He is obviously frustrated I can see it on his face, wants to get it over quickly points knife at me GIVE ME THE MONEY! he shouts, I look at him then tell him " Theres a camera over there" I point to a building with an obviously visible camera pointed in our direction, a surveillance camera for a hotel. He obviosuly has a surprised look on his face, his face starts shining obviously really nervous now sweating a lot, I tell him "It has a clear view of us, and you, your face isnt covered" Black guy is really nervous and pissed, he is wearing a black t-shirt no hoodie nothing to block his face except a cap doesnt help much.

He turns towards me shouts GIVE ME THE DAM MONEY NOW! I respond "They can see us, the knife too" Black guy seems to be debating to run or not looks very hesistant, sirens can now be heard in the distance. (They sound every night quite common) Guy is sweating a ton now, he keeps looking around nearly ignoring me, I tell him "I can help you" He looks at me surprised, I walk towards him and bro hug him, he tenses up quite surprised still holding knife ( im quite afraid of the knife) I whisper "back off and laugh then point at me" I back off laugh and point at him, he seems stunned for a few seconds but does the same, he is obviously very confused, I tell him "put the knife away" he does so, I look at the camera then back at him, I walk over to him and grab his hand tell him "Nice to see you again" really loud, I let go, 10 dollars in his hand, I come in for a goodbye bro hug and whisper "Take that and get something to eat, and think" I start walking away, suddenly hear a HEY! I turn around and he just says "thanks" I wave.

I arrive at my friends house with the meds, shes obviously quite mad im very late shes really pissed asked me why I took so long, just respond "I got held up a little" she looks uninterested doesnt ask why, I give her the pamprin blue box 500mg of painkillers per pill, the good stuff somewhat instant relief, shes calmed down says thanks, I tell her hope she feels well I leave back home and lay on my bed and fall asleep, quite a night.

Sky
o senpai >w<
IGN(s): Sky

Postby Sky » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:20 pm

sometimes i question myself

"is my life just not as interesting as ace's or i just don't give much care about what happens in my life"
Platinum Trophies!
Tales of Graces f (Apr '12), Tekken 6 (May '12), Tales of Xillia (Oct '13)

Alarya
Imperium Leader
Imperium Leader
IGN(s): Alarya Tolee

Postby Alarya » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:19 pm

Wow a clever way to diffuse a hostile situation. But with all the random occurrences, the sirens and the hotel camera, you are certainly a lucky man!

Also please don't get killed at night. I like your comics...

Yoorah
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Postby Yoorah » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:48 pm

Reminds me of the Dusky dreams posts. xd

Yoorah
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Postby Yoorah » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:25 pm

Sky
o senpai >w<

Postby Sky » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:35 pm

yea that's like that working in pet clinic...
Platinum Trophies!

Acendant
Rank 7 Succubus
Rank 7 Succubus

Postby Acendant » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:21 pm

Sky wrote:sometimes i question myself

"is my life just not as interesting as ace's or i just don't give much care about what happens in my life"

I dont think interesting is the right word =( I was freaking out quite honestly

Alarya wrote:Wow a clever way to diffuse a hostile situation. But with all the random occurrences, the sirens and the hotel camera, you are certainly a lucky man!

Also please don't get killed at night. I like your comics...

Im ok I dont go looking for trouble or anything, im a very paranoid/safe person.

And I dont see the comparison between dusky and me, anyway a follow up update friend took me out to dinner for the hassle yet she still knows nothing about the night. And the cat picture has me quite confused.

Sky
o senpai >w<

Postby Sky » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:51 pm

u should be glad these stuff happens in ur life. so lively you can write an anime out of it
Platinum Trophies!

Acendant
Rank 7 Succubus
Rank 7 Succubus

Postby Acendant » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:04 am

Sky wrote:u should be glad these stuff happens in ur life. so lively you can write an anime out of it

My life isnt anime worthy, I just live like any other person really. Also here since I had time to draw and all i did this, our first black character unrelated to anyone.

Spoiler: show

Sky
o senpai >w<

Postby Sky » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:40 am

Acendant wrote:
Sky wrote:u should be glad these stuff happens in ur life. so lively you can write an anime out of it

My life isnt anime worthy, I just live like any other person really. Also here since I had time to draw and all i did this, our first black character unrelated to anyone.

Spoiler: show

slice of life comedy action pls
Platinum Trophies!

Return to “Lounge”