Rank 7 Succubus
Rank 7 Succubus
IGN(s): Acendant
Server: Ruairi

Re: Situations that escalated quickly

Post by Acendant » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:49 am

Sky wrote:
Acendant wrote:
Sky wrote:u should be glad these stuff happens in ur life. so lively you can write an anime out of it
My life isnt anime worthy, I just live like any other person really. Also here since I had time to draw and all i did this, our first black character unrelated to anyone.
Spoiler: show
slice of life comedy action pls
Im to lazy to do a whole comic to put slice of life/action so ya get this instead.

Sky
o senpai >w<
IGN(s): Sky

Post by Sky » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:55 am

daz horror mang i bad at horror
Platinum Trophies!
Tales of Graces f (Apr '12), Tekken 6 (May '12), Tales of Xillia (Oct '13)

Armelle
Rank 1 Imp
Rank 1 Imp
IGN(s): Awolkia Armelle

Post by Armelle » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:36 am

Acendant wrote:
Sky wrote:u should be glad these stuff happens in ur life. so lively you can write an anime out of it
My life isnt anime worthy, I just live like any other person really. Also here since I had time to draw and all i did this, our first black character unrelated to anyone.
no thug lyfe panel?

Acendant
Rank 7 Succubus
Rank 7 Succubus

Post by Acendant » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:19 pm

Armelle wrote:
Acendant wrote:
no thug lyfe panel?
FINE here

Armelle
Rank 1 Imp
Rank 1 Imp
IGN(s): Awolkia Armelle

Post by Armelle » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:03 pm

grorious

Achiel
Rank 7 Succubus
Rank 7 Succubus
IGN(s): Achiel Johninglad Reply

Post by Achiel » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:18 pm

Where da nail bats!?
The Holy Bowl of Ramen!

Sky
o senpai >w<
IGN(s): Sky

Post by Sky » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:48 am

i dig diz ma brothas
Platinum Trophies!
Tales of Graces f (Apr '12), Tekken 6 (May '12), Tales of Xillia (Oct '13)

Acendant
Rank 7 Succubus
Rank 7 Succubus

Post by Acendant » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:38 am

Necroing this thread once again because I dont want to make another one, and well seems once again the RNG of life decided to mess with me and I have to deal with what im given. And what happened is intereting enough to talk about I guess.

It is a bit long so bear with it
The day starts off pretty good im enjoying myself right up to the point where I start my car to go to work, well its not turning on and I got no time to figure out whats up with it, mans gotta get to work. So I book it to the bus station, I arrived just in time as the bus comes in, I see a lot of people seem pissed about something but I ignore it I get on the bus and take my seat near the middle since its not crowded and theres just one guy sitting there, people seem to be avoiding him. It was gonna be a 30min trip to work so wouldnt hurt even if he was chatty, I decide to take my chances whatever.

First time on a bus in a few years, soon as I sit down can already smell that vintage bus smell, guy takes a glance at me ignores me, things look good ill make it through this trip I think to myself oh boy was I wrong. Bus hasnt left yet I decide to pull out my phone and browse a bit, bus starts leaving the station all seems well until it stops on the second stop, more people get on but our area still isnt crowded, is it the guy i think? suddenly the guy glances at me and sees me browsing on my phone, I make eye contact smile back standard procedure.

Suddenly I hear in this really haughty voice "Must be nice to worship a cellphone, I worship god though" Internally im like what? did I do something?
he continues "You should worship god, Its not good to worship cellphones" he looks around, he adds "He worships cellphones hahaha" everyone else ignores him obviously think he is looney. The mocking seems to continue for a few minutes but people dont care, all the focus is on me, bus driver dgaf, I dont really care either decide to ignore. Is he trying to antagonize me? does he want me to hit him? His rant and preaching getting really out of hand the mockingly friendly tone is really annoying but no harm so far I dont care.

After so much preaching he noticed im actually ignoring him and just browsing my cellphone, he looks pissed for a second but then starts laughing and shouts at me "You shouldnt worship cellphones, you should worship god, but your and idiot and worship cellphones so your going to hell" He adds "Gods gonna judge you and send you to hell, and im going to heaven because I believe in him" Bus driver at this point shouts "shut up" guy ignores him, I look around everyone pretending we arent there, typical people dont care. Well im pissed by this point, but I been preparing all this time, I have not said a single word, calm before the fucking storm.

Guy still ranting at me, wait patiently opportunity will strike it comes when he mentions judgement once again, I finally speak out.
"But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell. Matthew 5:22"

I dont look at him just state the bible verse, he looks at me confused, recovers and continues his rant
I turn towards him and ask him if he even knew any bible verses? He looks at me and responds with "I do I believe in god, unlike you" I take a chance all or nothing, I ask if he could tell me one? He now looks worried, guy doesnt seem to know any, checkmate.

I ask do you even carry a bible? He looks worried, gets angry starts preaching BS and shouting calling me a sinner, I relish in his pitiful comeback. I look at him and speak out again
"as you hold firmly to the word of life. And then I will be able to boast on the day of Christ that I did not run or labor in vain. Philippians 2:16"

He knows im speaking verses from the bible,I ask if he knew what it meant? He says no. I tell him that the word of god should alway be kept nearby and close to your heart, and some more religious bs. He agrees with me. I then look at him and ask him, why dont you know any bible verses then? He is quiet. Time to finish him. I ask, want to know why you dont know any verses? He doesnt respond, everyone paying attention to us now, no one speaks. I take out my cellphone from my coatpocket I look him straight in the eye as I lift my cellphone so he can see whats on it. I speak out "You dont know any verses from the bible because you dont have a cellphone to get and read them from mate" His face goes pale, all the this time I been browsing bible verses and memorizing them. He gets off at the next stop, mumbing to himself swearing. before he gets off I add "That the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work. 2 Timothy 3:17" He looks back at me with and even paler face which quickly turns red from anger, I smile and wave as the door shuts. REKT ☑

A lady scurries to sit besides me and thanks me, im confused for what exactly. I ask for what? She tells me its refreshing to see actual good christians take the bad ones down a peg, I look at her and just tell her "ma'am im and atheist"

PS: The guy seems to be well known on that bus route which is why everyone seems to have avoided him considering it was my first time, I had no idea he be that annoying.

Soluna
Rank 1 Imp
Rank 1 Imp

Post by Soluna » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:37 am

Acendant wrote:Necroing this thread once again because I dont want to make another one
For the last time, there is no rule against necros and double posts in this forum.

Yoorah
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by Yoorah » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:22 pm

That's a pretty fun story. Sounds like one of Dusky's adventures or something. \o/
You even managed to save a princess. Was she cute?