Untimed Maintenance 1/7/2012

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
Soluna

Untimed Maintenance 1/7/2012

Post by Soluna »

Dear Mabinogians,

Unfortunately, we have found malicious activity that has been going on in-game. Therefore, we reluctantly inform you that we will be bringing our servers down while we work to remedy these issues.

The service will go down at 9:30PM Pacific Standard Time, Saturday, January 7th, 2012/ 12:30AM Eastern Standard Time, Sunday, January 8th, 2012.

Currently, We do not have a specific time for the service to re-open.

Please do know that we do not make this decision lightly. We are working on this and want to make sure that when the game service is brought back up, that these issues are addressed and fixed and that we can get YOU back to your game service.

We sincerely thank all of YOU, our honest players, who simply want a fun game experience, with keeping the Mabinogi Community one of the best around. And we will work to get you back into the game so that all you need to worry about is which quest you want to complete next.

Thank you for your time.

Reluctantly

- The Mabinogi Staff -
Alarya

Re: Untimed Maintenance 1/7/2012

Post by Alarya »

Well this cuts into my time training music playing. :[
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Alarya wrote:Well this cuts into my time training music playing. :[
It cuts into my time of AFK too...
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

looks like this is guna go on until the packet editors get bored of doing so.
or until devcat reworks their game(hahahaaa,ha.)
or,until the NA server closes wich is more likely.

(ha)
Achiel

Post by Achiel »

The community itself will kill off the game they play. Most groups originating from said game will dissolve even if they don't want to dissolve.

The children will keep doing what they do, just because they're able to. Eventually they'll move onto another game once the game they infect with their AIDS and cancer finally dies off.

It really doesn't look good for Mabinogi.
Yuneiko

Post by Yuneiko »

Welcome to MMO cycles. As I said before in many rants, the blood in the game makes and breaks it.
zcoinz

Post by zcoinz »

Wow this just keeps getting better and better....(sarcasm)