Mabinogi 2 or something or other

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
shadofrak

Re: Mabinogi 2 trailer

Post by shadofrak »

Yoorah wrote:And was anything officially said about a class system? Those characters only look like classes because it's easier to present the demo that way. As far as I'm aware, at least.
oh it's not for sure classes yet? 2nd article kinda implied it i guess
also if gameplay is similar enough, i hope they have some kind of character transfer so you can keep your skill ranks/AP
Sky

Post by Sky »

More gameplay, less graphics please. (Directed to the trailer). Graphics is an important part of the modern day but it's not what makes a game great.
shadofrak

Post by shadofrak »

Sky wrote:More gameplay, less graphics please. (Directed to the trailer). Graphics is an important part of the modern day but it's not what makes a game great.
I AGREE COMPLETELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that is why i hate (most) western games
zcoinz

Post by zcoinz »

Agreed with Sky and shado. It seems all people care about are GRAPHICS. Minecraft is an amazing game, but loads of people didn't play it because it has bad graphics...
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

the only reason you should care about the graphics in this game is because they didnt even bother to look like mabinogi
gosh,where did i put those husky express screens...

it should have been like this,or something--maybe a tad more proportionate in the limbs.

either way,the only thing that could make me try this is if they copied the game almost directly.
and i mean like,in every aspect,graphics aside cause obviously they are determined not to make it look even remotely similar.
Yoorah wrote:Now I think it's kind of lame. I prefer the Vindictus looks.
yoorah lame :3
Armelle

Re: Mabinogi 2 or something or other

Post by Armelle »

http://www.mmoculture.com/2012/02/nexon ... ml?nxid=10
so its ok to have maplestory be nearly the same in its style,but mabinogi 2 has to for MATURE PEOPLE WHO PLAY MATURE GAEMS,REALISM FTW XxXXxxxxDDddd LOL RATED M
and yes there is a mabi 2 screen in there so its related.
i'm aware they aren't even by the same developer,but it's still rather saddening.
now the fact maple 2 looks nothing like a sidescroller is another discussion entirely-take that somewhere else.
Last edited by Armelle on Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Armelle wrote:http://www.mmoculture.com/2012/02/nexon ... ml?nxid=10
so its ok to have maplestory be nearly the same in its style,but mabinogi 2 has to for MATURE PEOPLE WHO PLAY MATURE GAEMS,REALISM FTW XxXXxxxxDDddd LOL RATED M
and yes there is a mabi 2 screen in there so its related.
That's what people care about...? In a financial report? I am more interested at the report than some tiny screenshots of character models...

Armelle

Post by Armelle »

i dunno,is this thread called nexon financial report 2:return of the dollars?
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Soluna wrote:That's what people care about...? In a financial report? I am more interested at the report than some tiny screenshots of character models...
ikr?

For a PDF on the whole report go here:
http://ir.nexon.co.jp/cms/pdf/news1179206693609361.pdf
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Armelle wrote:i dunno,is this thread called nexon financial report 2:return of the dollars?
Technically Is suppose to be about the not so very exciting trailer...
I don't see the big deal with shift of models... given the concept art shown long long long ago... I don't think there was any doubt it was not going to be err... cute graphics...

And to be fair, the article was from the financial report, :[ is fair game!

Well... is not like anyone is interested in it anyway, not unless some play contents are shown... there's nothing to say about Mabi2 right now...