Mabinogi 2 or something or other

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
Armelle

Mabinogi 2 or something or other

Post by Armelle »

just posting it,im not even remotely interested in this carp till they show something redeeming about it.
Last edited by Armelle on Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Soluna

Re: Mabinogi 2 trailer

Post by Soluna »

lol... yea I didn't bother post it...
shadofrak

Post by shadofrak »

...i love how basically none of us actually care about this game
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

shadofrak wrote:...i love how basically none of us actually care about this game
At this point yet... because it showed nothing interesting since everyone knows it will have the good graphics.

But really...? After all that time just models sitting at campfire... I dunno... I am not impressed...

I will say is still too early to judge, but given what's there to judge... errr... not interested.
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

http://www.mmoculture.com/2012/01/rumor ... cters.html
its like pseudo cell shaded,i really don't like it...
also,cleavage everywhere
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

I'm happy to see some Mabi 2 news, but... I'm not sure if I like the quality of these models. They seem worse than Vindictus', no? Look at the elbow area of the Archer lady. :<
Hopefully, that stuff is still a work in progress.
One must also wonder if they will keep the original Mabinogi gameplay, or head in the Vindictus direction. I would guess the former, since Vindictus is still new and they would likely want it to have a longer life, whereas the original Mabinogi might start winding down.
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

don't move my stuff or ill mail you several childrens organs.
it fits about as well in mabi discussion as vindictus does,and would you like me to come in your house and rename your pencil sharpener to washrag?
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ferghus »

:3...
Mabi 2 stuff goes into the Mabi section for now, until the volume of info gets significant enough to warrant its own section.
shadofrak

Post by shadofrak »

ok yea, the models aren't very good in my opinion
they tried to make them lifelike rather than the pleasant cartoony models we have in the current mabi

im also severely disheartened that mabi2 will have a class system...
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ferghus »

I don't mind "lifelike" style. Mabi's original style was cool back when I started playing. Now I think it's kind of lame. I prefer the Vindictus looks.
Problem is, Mabi 2 currently looks a lot crappier than Vindictus...
I mean, obviously they'd have to tone down on the details. An MMORPG needs to sacrifice details for performance. But those models just look deformed instead, and the detail is still pretty high.

And was anything officially said about a class system? Those characters only look like classes because it's easier to present the demo that way. As far as I'm aware, at least.