Mabinogi 2 or something or other

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
Yuneiko

Re: Mabinogi 2 or something or other

Post by Yuneiko »

Somehow, I knew dungeon and grinder would be one of the top earners...Considering I've always read on some places that if you went to a korean i-cafe, you'd see most people playing: Starcraft, MS, D&F
Ranalf

Re: Mabinogi 2 trailer

Post by Ranalf »

Armelle wrote:the only reason you should care about the graphics in this game is because they didnt even bother to look like mabinogi
gosh,where did i put those husky express screens...

it should have been like this,or something--maybe a tad more proportionate in the limbs.

either way,the only thing that could make me try this is if they copied the game almost directly.
and i mean like,in every aspect,graphics aside cause obviously they are determined not to make it look even remotely similar.
Yoorah wrote:Now I think it's kind of lame. I prefer the Vindictus looks.
yoorah lame :3
What game is that? It reminds me of Asda Story...Ah...Good memories with that game.~
Soluna

Re: Mabinogi 2 trailer

Post by Soluna »

Ranalf wrote: What game is that? It reminds me of Asda Story...Ah...Good memories with that game.~
Husky Express, which has become Mabinogi's Commerce System... the game died awhile ago.
HoLun

Post by HoLun »

Mabinogi needs cutness and cel shading, without them, its worthless
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

5 Seconds footage of possible combat?

Link
Sky

Post by Sky »

Soluna wrote:5 Seconds footage of possible combat?

Link

supa fast windmill

IIRC, they're using actual actors to create their character movements?

But man, I don't like how that seems to be turning like Vindictus / Dynasty Warrior.
nandattebayo

Post by nandattebayo »

Sky wrote:
Soluna wrote:5 Seconds footage of possible combat?

Link

supa fast windmill

IIRC, they're using actual actors to create their character movements?

But man, I don't like how that seems to be turning like Vindictus / Dynasty Warrior.
^ This. Get your DW out of my Mabi :(
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

how do we assume its DW just by one video anyway
and you'd may as well not call it mabi at all cause its mabinogi 2?
i'm not sure what to say to this video, it looks like it /could/ work like original mabinogi(i mean its not like that character is constantly spinning and moving around while doing it--more evidence its not DW...)
but those few seconds don't really say much about the game at all
i'll wait for something more than a small clip probably cropped out of some compilation video to judge it zzz.

im more surprised they got that much of the game done and haven't shown it a little more
i mean does anyone remember that really early mabinogi trailer with npcs that never got released...

heh,if you look hard enough that's the same spinny knock down/death animation we have in the original :V
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Armelle wrote:im more surprised they got that much of the game done and haven't shown it a little more
i mean does anyone remember that really early mabinogi trailer with npcs that never got released...

heh,if you look hard enough that's the same spinny knock down/death animation we have in the original :V
You're referring to this? =o