Mabinogi 2 or something or other

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
shadofrak

Re: Mabinogi 2 or something or other

Post by shadofrak »

I'll say that it doesn't look bad, but not amazing either. But I think we truly can't judge till we play ourselves.

But seriously, Project NT :DDDDDDDDDD
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

A streamlined, remade version of Mabi's original rock/paper/scissors combat system? I like!
Can't wait to try it. :3
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

Yoorah wrote:A streamlined, remade version of Mabi's original rock/paper/scissors combat system? I like!
Can't wait to try it. :3
i think you are too over optimistic about some things.
or maybe im just not optimistic about anything.

those videos and the other ones for the other classes really did not impress me whatsoever.
though bard looks kinda cool compared to the others. like they glued fighter together with a mandolin.
shadofrak

Post by shadofrak »

These videos actually make it look a little better to me. I'll still have to try it myself to decide if I like it or not though.
And after all this time having a class-less system... I can actually say I like the combat/body/weapon mix-and-match system better. It still allows for freedom but doesn't give you too much freedom so you end up picking skills that don't go well together.
Sky

Post by Sky »

arrow key control... It's been a while since I've played it like that way. Usually it works well on 2d games but not on 3d. Can't wait to see how it actually feels like playing.
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

god, i wish they'd center the camera
i really can't stand it being off center like that.

you now cant unsee that flame mares are also off center when you ride them
i seem to be OCD about that sort of thing
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

also ive been looking into the guys credited for music at the end of the first trailer
i think we will have some good music in this game so long as they don't make it like most current games that are just plain ambient or music-less.
Sky

Post by Sky »

Armelle wrote: god, i wish they'd center the camera
i really can't stand it being off center like that.

you now cant unsee that flame mares are also off center when you ride them
Even game design is now trying to abide the golden or someshet ratio, sorry for your OCD but it most likely is not happening to be centered >:.
nandattebayo

Post by nandattebayo »

Armelle wrote:you now cant unsee that flame mares are also off center when you ride them
You think that's bad, the only time my giant isn't off-center is when I'm riding a mount...
hen937

Post by hen937 »

Another vindi rip off i rather play vindi then this. This is a sad joke of what the game really means, all this shows is combat. This isn't ground breaking it just sad excuse for people to buy into this hack and slash. To think this has mabinogi's name even it is sad they ruin the games name for half ass characters.