WELP! Enjoy more populated servers again.

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
Sky

Re: WELP! Enjoy more populated servers again.

Post by Sky »

Pyro wrote:
Edit: Also, their Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MabinogiEurope
Lol. Last update, March 22, 2012. Previous one before it, December 9, 2011. Ohh wowww, there's a limit to how much you regret one game...
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Sky wrote: Lol. Last update, March 22, 2012. Previous one before it, December 9, 2011. Ohh wowww, there's a limit to how much you regret one game...
Just to be fair, last time there was a post on here about EU was... about when it was opened. Aside from the occasional EU surfer asking for questions that is.
Kazuyaeu

Post by Kazuyaeu »

This Topic gotten old but one of the few reason was that some Player crash the server nonstop and like in Na the Blackrobbing thing gave teh finishing touch. I am one of the former Eu players from Morrighan server most of Eu player are in Mari or Alexina because some people warned us that Ruarie is full with hackers and all stuff is expensive there. xD
Sky

Post by Sky »

Yeah go Alexina \o/... Populate more!
DKnightOdin

Post by DKnightOdin »

Kazuyaeu wrote:This Topic gotten old but one of the few reason was that some Player crash the server nonstop and like in Na the Blackrobbing thing gave teh finishing touch. I am one of the former Eu players from Morrighan server most of Eu player are in Mari or Alexina because some people warned us that Ruarie is full with hackers and all stuff is expensive there. xD
Actually, I've always heard that the most hacked or troubled servers were Tarlach and Alexina. Ruairi always seems to be in the best condition; that said, Mari isn't a bad server either. Regarding costs, I can't really say too much about it through personal experience, but again, I've always heard that Tarlach and Alexina were troubled with inflated prices. Then again, what's "expesnive" is all a matter of perspective.
Sky

Post by Sky »

I did check, Ruairi is more expensive than Alexina in like almost all prices. But this "more expensive" is rather confusing. Number wise, sure. But if you think about it, if everything you sell is more expensive as well, it kinda evens out. This "cheaper server" only applies to players who rely solely on the system (like commerce, gold drops, fomor scrolls) to gain gold and not fiddle with the market.

I think the main reason Alexina has cheaper stuff is because there's a lot of players there and there's a lot of supplies. The same can be said on it with demand but I think the supplies outnumber the demand.
Kazuyaeu

Post by Kazuyaeu »

Well lets forget about which server is cheap or expensive in terms of item after we got the info that mabi eu will be closed we tryed to get a new server here in na so that our character gets transferd but like u know nexon is a heartless bish :/
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Kazuyaeu wrote:Well lets forget about which server is cheap or expensive in terms of item after we got the info that mabi eu will be closed we tryed to get a new server here in na so that our character gets transferd but like u know nexon is a heartless bish :/
It's not that they can't, it's that it would be really difficult, it's not a simple transferring data thing because the data conflicts. The client-sided game may look similar in data and while being played but the servers are very different and not easily compatible. If they could, you know they would, it's not that they refused to.
DKnightOdin

Post by DKnightOdin »

I find that Nexon isn't really heartless, but they can really be inept to things most obvious A LOT of the times. e-e