Upcoming G16 in the Air

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
Soluna

Upcoming G16 in the Air

Post by Soluna »

While some foreign servers have already got their G16 updates few still haven't got the update.

TW have G16's update scheduled at 5/24 and NA have start releasing G16 screenshot on Facebook pages.

In addition, TW have introduced a new type Nao Stone in cash shop that will allow user to use transform skill again when revived with it even if they already have used the transformation skill for the day.
shadofrak

Re: Upcoming G16 in the Air

Post by shadofrak »

Soluna wrote:In addition TW have introduced a new type Nao Stone in cash shop that will allow user to use transform skill again when revived with it even if they already have used the transformation skill for the day.
Is that a replacement of the old stone, or will both be sold in the cash shop?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Both
Sky

Post by Sky »

Well, more incentive if you pay for the game, lol.
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

I wonder what Sea troll club and Wild troll club would look like since the patch content said they're coming out in G16.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Zeo wrote:I wonder what Sea troll club and Wild troll club would look like since the patch content said they're coming out in G16.
They look like a giant clubs...
Left/Right: Sea Troll Club/Troll Club

On the side note from recent JP interviews with Mabi-team:
- 5/24: JP will install the Gensis update with the new combat system. However, dura loss penalty will not be added.
- 6/14: Chapter 1 renewal will be added for JP server

Plan of Future:
- More renewal/updates are scheduled for C3/C4 content and will be similar to C1's renewal.
- C2 renewal are not being mentioned because it being kept a "secret" at the moment.
- C5 is already underdevelopment and will have official announcement when is ready.
- JP server will have exclusive content for the this summer.
- Homestead's updates will not be anytime soon.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Well that explains all that perfume stuff... But I wish the C2 update is soon (and hopefully fixes exploration).
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

wtf, I want my homestead stuff. :( Screw the storyline stuff! o/
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Yoorah wrote:wtf, I want my homestead stuff. :( Screw the storyline stuff! o/
That's probably gonna happen at end of this year if not later because people still squabbling over the combat system change etc.

I believe they said they'll do something about the range system issues in upcoming updates and that there's also another rumor going around that I am not gonna say lol... but some might already know anyway.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Soluna wrote:and that there's also another rumor going around that I am not gonna say lol... but some might already know anyway.
If they end up not doing it or officially announce they're doing it remember to bring it up.