Share Your Little Tricks

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
Sky

Re: Share Your Little Tricks

Post by Sky »

Soluna wrote:
Sky wrote: This is if you just want to hold the song for as long as you like so you only use it once (until you decide to move out). Especially helpful for mp+ recovery and stuff XD. With bard destiny coming up, I think you can walk while music playing? Definitely helpful.
New Magic Music Skill doesn't work like that... They are 100% success and activates on use and will last a "set" period of time even if you scroll can last 24 hours.

If you were to think to buff yourself with Battlefield Music then switch to main weapons that wouldn't work out well either because the effect bonus is applied to the state you were in when the music is played, therefore the bonus is applied to the state you were when holding the instrument (Damage Based on Strength). That means if your weapon damage is 400 and your instrument damage is 200 and the bonus being 20% you will only get +40 damage and not +80. In addition, even with the maxed enchants of bonus effects added in, the new Battlefield Music is actually less bonus than the existing scroll bonus at max.
shame )=
mitzi1

Post by mitzi1 »

It's probably stated somewhere, but you can press LEFT SHIFT + LEFT CLICK on the mini map in order to make a multi-stop route. Or at least a non-straight route.
shadofrak

Post by shadofrak »

mitzi1 wrote:It's probably stated somewhere, but you can press LEFT SHIFT + LEFT CLICK on the mini map in order to make a multi-stop route. Or at least a non-straight route.
O.o
MIND = BLOWN
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Fufufu you aren't getting my tricks that easily...

I'll teach you something useless though: switch to full screen mode and move the mouse cursor to the very left or right side. The camera will auto rotate in clockwise and counterclockwise infinitely.
shadofrak

Post by shadofrak »

Soluna wrote:Fufufu you aren't getting my tricks that easily...

I'll teach you something useless though: switch to full screen mode and move the mouse cursor to the very left or right side. The camera will auto rotate in clockwise and counterclockwise infinitely.
You can also move it to the top/bottom to zoom in/out
mitzi1

Post by mitzi1 »

You can have windmill auto-go-off by clicking outside of the range and then dragging it inside of your range. You should know that it'll go off if the message 'there are no targets' (or w/e) blinks. Don't know if that made sense. Now that I've posted it, they'll probably fix it XD
Sky

Post by Sky »

mitzi1 wrote:You can have windmill auto-go-off by clicking outside of the range and then dragging it inside of your range. You should know that it'll go off if the message 'there are no targets' (or w/e) blinks. Don't know if that made sense. Now that I've posted it, they'll probably fix it XD
Ohh, this is good. It's like from before the dynamic system where you hold left click around yourself and load windmill to spam use it.

Although I don't use this way as much anymore because I tend to just position myself and just time the windmill for multiple hits rather than waiting for the enemy lol.
mitzi1

Post by mitzi1 »

I should note that the method above doesn't always work >.> It works for me most of the time when I do it, but I usually just time a normal click properly. -shrug-

Another thing I've remembered that ppl probably don't know about:
If you're chatting with a friend, you can double click their name that's on the top of the chat box to invite other friends that are online into the conversation :D
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

=3=. . .

Here, another useless trick a lot people don't know: While in awaken state, Brionac can reduce enemy protection by 3 per hit, enjoy your slashing~ reduce 50% protection boss need 17 slashes.
Patchy

Post by Patchy »

I don't know if this still/actually works or not, but here's a kinda flashy trick with windmill.

Stand right next to a mount-able pet. Hit enemies with windmill, immediately mount while you're in windmill spinning animation, unsummon, and you can immediately run around or do whatever you want. It's kinda cool to windmill -> run after enemies -> windmill them again, yeah!