Share Your Little Tricks

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
Kapra

Re: Share Your Little Tricks

Post by Kapra »

Sky wrote:Mimic trick is not working anymore... Unless it's just me...
There are at least three non-Modding mimic tricks.
Patchy

Post by Patchy »

Get on a horse. Left-click on all the mimicks/treasure boxes. Unsummon horse. Win.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Patchy wrote:Get on a horse. Left-click on all the mimicks/treasure boxes. Unsummon horse. Win.
At least four methods*
shadofrak

Post by shadofrak »

When you're collecting eggs from hens, if you click a second time while collecting an egg with the right timing, the egg animation will stop and as soon as the egg drops you will immediately start collecting again
useful since hens like to move... a lot
Sky

Post by Sky »

shadofrak wrote:When you're collecting eggs from hens, if you click a second time while collecting an egg with the right timing, the egg animation will stop and as soon as the egg drops you will immediately start collecting again
useful since hens like to move... a lot
Oh yeah, I noticed this one too! You don't really need a right timing. You just have to make sure you don't click anywhere else otherwise it will cancel the queued gathering action.
shadofrak

Post by shadofrak »

Sky wrote: Oh yeah, I noticed this one too! You don't really need a right timing. You just have to make sure you don't click anywhere else otherwise it will cancel the queued gathering action.
The timing isn't very specific, but if you're early by A LOT then it won't work. I think about halfway in works
Sky

Post by Sky »

shadofrak wrote:
Sky wrote: Oh yeah, I noticed this one too! You don't really need a right timing. You just have to make sure you don't click anywhere else otherwise it will cancel the queued gathering action.
The timing isn't very specific, but if you're early by A LOT then it won't work. I think about halfway in works
Tried it really early, still works. You just have to make sure to not click anything else =\
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Ya, timing doesn't matter. You can also use it for other things like shearing sheep. But it won't work for everything, like picking herbs.
Sky

Post by Sky »

I have more!

If you want to compose scores that lasts for many hours just for one play, compose your song with this:

t1l1rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (unlimited r)
;
r
;
r

This is if you just want to hold the song for as long as you like so you only use it once (until you decide to move out). Especially helpful for mp+ recovery and stuff XD. With bard destiny coming up, I think you can walk while music playing? Definitely helpful.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Sky wrote: This is if you just want to hold the song for as long as you like so you only use it once (until you decide to move out). Especially helpful for mp+ recovery and stuff XD. With bard destiny coming up, I think you can walk while music playing? Definitely helpful.
New Magic Music Skill doesn't work like that... They are 100% success and activates on use and will last a "set" period of time even if you scroll can last 24 hours.

If you were to think to buff yourself with Battlefield Music then switch to main weapons that wouldn't work out well either because the effect bonus is applied to the state you were in when the music is played, therefore the bonus is applied to the state you were when holding the instrument (Damage Based on Strength). That means if your weapon damage is 400 and your instrument damage is 200 and the bonus being 20% you will only get +40 damage and not +80. In addition, even with the maxed enchants of bonus effects added in, the new Battlefield Music is actually less bonus than the existing scroll bonus at max.