Blaze Training glitched?

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
Karasuhebi

Blaze Training glitched?

Post by Karasuhebi »

Ok I finally got around to ranking Blaze but I can't seem to get passed the requirement: "try the skill while the enemy is being knocked back"

I've seen the tricks and explanation on the wiki, I successfuly knock them back with Blaze and it still doesn't count.

Is there something I'm missing or is the training for Blaze glitched? Probably the first option XD

Can someone help?
shadofrak

Re: Blaze Training glitched?

Post by shadofrak »

I seem to not always get the timing either, however I haven't tried since g16

I guess the main thing is practicing the timing and eventually find out how you personally need to do it
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Can't really verify if is a bug because I don't have a Character that can test it, but THE easiest way to get the requirement is hit -> hit -> quick charge release. Takes a few tries to get the timing right.

If you have Ice Spear, you can also use Ice Spear + Blaze to get the training req.:
Karasuhebi

Post by Karasuhebi »

Ok it worked with the ice spear trick thanks a lot! I still don't know how to make the 2+blaze work to get that training but I got IS+Blaze on first try so it's all good! ^^ I'm not sure I've seen that advice on the wiki and if it isn't there then you really should add it it helps a lot! :3
shadofrak

Post by shadofrak »

Karasuhebi wrote:Ok it worked with the ice spear trick thanks a lot! I still don't know how to make the 2+blaze work to get that training but I got IS+Blaze on first try so it's all good! ^^ I'm not sure I've seen that advice on the wiki and if it isn't there then you really should add it it helps a lot! :3
If I remember correctly, 2+Blaze isn't supposed to work. The skill training requirement is "try the skill while the enemy is being knocked back."