Friendly reminder on... Partners

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
Soluna

Friendly reminder on... Partners

Post by Soluna »

-You can't rebirth them, so not change looks/height/body.

-You can't login as them, so you can only level them as you summon them.

-You can't do more than 1 daily quest from each type of them. e.g. You have Maid A and Maid B, you do Maid A's quest, you can't do Maid B.

-You can't strip their item unless you buy Partner-Only removal potion. Any item gift to them will become Partner Only. (This goes on as to dye their items, fix their items etc, which req. NX).

-Their bonus effect greatly depend on affection level, don't neglect it.

*And ="= Nexon... you could at least release the accessory items that go along with them? And fix the hotkeys ;_; unless this is really the dynamic hotkey system that was suppose to be unique for NA...

*P.S. you are officially out of job now butlyr.
Lyrrad

Re: Friendly reminder on... Partners

Post by Lyrrad »

Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Btw their natural stance changes when affection is high enough and depending on "Personality" it will be different.

Maid have Portia, Lileas, Butler have Bassanio etc... and no... I am not telling you which ones is which one =9
nandattebayo

Post by nandattebayo »

Soluna wrote:Lileas,

Win.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Soluna wrote:and no... I am not telling you which ones is which one =9
nandattebayo wrote:Win
Sky

Post by Sky »

What about aging up and getting taller?

Also what about affection affecting bonus? You mean the per level up stat increase?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Sky wrote:What about aging up and getting taller?

Also what about affection affecting bonus? You mean the per level up stat increase?
They don't age up <_<... they don't grow taller, their summon bonus never decreases. Which also mean it doesn't matter when you train them because they don't age at all.

affection bonus affect their repair rate, gathering (+2 when high or even +3 at max level randomly), their natural stance, and their play actions.

There's some difference from the other versions but in general is the same.

Btw...

Right Click on Partner you can choose the Chat On/Off option so that when it is off you can actually target them to heal or give them things.

Training Tool Kit give them stress, worth it or not is up to you.

"Gift" is one time only per day (character doesn't matter even if you use alts, it is still 1 per day), "Give" item is as much as you want and can lower their stress.

You can also destroy Partner-Only Item with right click. You can't arrange Partner-Only Item because "It is not your item", they equip/unequip their item with a single click, other than that their inventory is just like any other pets.
Lyrrad

Post by Lyrrad »

To help ease your pain with Partner Quests.
Put all your tools on your Partner. Sickles,Hoes, Pickaxes, and especially Cooking tools.
Start quests at night and right next to a moongate.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Lyrrad wrote:To help ease your pain with Partner Quests.
Put all your tools on your Partner. Sickles,Hoes, Pickaxes, and especially Cooking tools.
Start quests at night and right next to a moongate.
More like make sure you have high rank cooking, have friends that will go/drop you off into Provocation Mission, enough spaces to hold materials and resources to get the materials (such as Mythril Ores x20) =3=.

Also "Disposition" shows their Favorite/Stress Level.

The funny thing is... they don't have outfit restrictions like other versions... but Nexon didn't release removal potion either... is that a trade off I see or... <_< they just hate removal potions?

P.S. Apparently the summon bonus is different too? Maybe is personality? I gain 10min, 10max when summon my partner.
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

Soluna wrote:The funny thing is... they don't have outfit restrictions like other versions.
wow really? now i gota think of something mine would look good in