Upcoming Battlefield Maestro update

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Re: Upcoming Battlefield Maestro update

Post by ferghus »

I hear the book for raising knowledge (or was it composing? idk)--the one costing 150k ducats, is bugged. Or the skill is bugged. You read/use the book, but you can't rank the skill. May wanna hold off on buying/using it to ensure that you don't waste your ducats!
uoi100

Post by uoi100 »

yeah composing rank 5 is still glitched, I already read the book though unfortunately qq.
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

some people dunno this but you can play tuba as any race now
probably should have mentioned it sooner since i was waiting since the last update to play the tuba

also...the lyre sounds...creepy?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Zeo wrote:So... is the Instrument Box and xylophone plates implemented? Because some of us players did Barry's ptjs several times, didn't recieve them, just only the ES.
I believe is advanced PTJ rewards so you have to pile PTJ count up. They are not gonna make it that easy to get.
uoi100 wrote:yeah composing rank 5 is still glitched, I already read the book though unfortunately qq.
If you have any existing music skill (excluding Enthrall performance, don't think that's been modified) at highest rank and have not mastered before the update they will be all bugged with requirement differences.

If you didn't know and bought the book and used the rank 5->4 book already, you can still get to r4 without buying another book, but you are going to need a skill untrained capsule through either past event, prem service gift, or cash shop(2500 NX), unrank composing 5 to 6 then raise back to 5 and then raise (don't need buy another book) to 4. You can also wait for Nexon to fix the problems and file a ticket about the lost ducat spend on skill book. I took the matter into my own hands...

Also, the renewal hot spring/joust/fashion will all give you a Relay Event Treasure Chest if you participate in them (oncea day) which gives out buff food items like Jelly Bean of Strength or Exploration Statue like Elephant Statues, Dragon Statues etc.
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

So... wiki was wrong. You only get both box from Adv. ptj?

Is it 100% of the time that you will recieve those boxes upon adv. ptj completion or is it random?
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

wich part of hotspring gives the box? the spirit thing only gives a box full of random axes
got slowblue flashy broad axe :X...
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Armelle wrote:wich part of hotspring gives the box? the spirit thing only gives a box full of random axes
got slowblue flashy broad axe :X...
You give Gluttonous Monkey a food and you will get a relay treasure box.