Upcoming Battlefield Maestro update

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
Soluna

Re: Upcoming Battlefield Maestro update

Post by Soluna »

Majimari wrote: Wait... you say that we will probably not get it and we will probably get something else. Does that mean you're unsure and there is still the possibility that we may get the Royal Diamond Patterned set?
Base on what I know, we are not getting it. What I meant was there's going to be a similar stats armor set but not using that model set. So like is going to be the Marksmen Armor Set Model but the same def/pro stats like the Royal Diamond.
Majimari wrote: Is there any way to get the Champion Knuckle manual aside from the auction house in Korea right now? I'm just curious as to whether or not there will end up being other ways of getting the manual besides the auction house.
As of now, no.
Majimari

Post by Majimari »

Soluna wrote: Base on what I know, we are not getting it. What I meant was there's going to be a similar stats armor set but not using that model set. So like is going to be the Marksmen Armor Set Model but the same def/pro stats like the Royal Diamond.
I don't get why they insist on reusing ugly ass armor models and just giving them better stats rather than using a nicer looking model like the Diamond Patterned set. I have to wonder if it's to try and force people to pay into the beauty shop in order to cover up the ugly ass armor with something that actually looks nice... I mean alternatively they could have just created a new armor model that looks nice and given it the improved stats instead.

So... will the ugly Marksmen Armor set with better stats be available from the ducat shop like the Royal Diamond set was originally supposed to be? =/
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Majimari wrote: So... will the ugly Marksmen Armor set with better stats be available from the ducat shop like the Royal Diamond set was originally supposed to be? =/
That's what I meant.
Majimari

Post by Majimari »

Soluna wrote:That's what I meant.
Ah... ok. Well that's highly disappointing then. I had saved up more than enough ducats in preparation for the Royal Diamond Patterned set. So for us to instead get some ugly old armor model but with better stats is pretty frustrating and disappointing. I mean I didn't work my but off commercing for the past 2 weeks just to save up 3.4m ducats for something that ugly =_=;

Anyways... thanks for the info and for clearing that up.
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

Hey, don't give up all hope. Soluna knows his stuff, and makes predictions based on data and experience, but ultimately, the only party that knows what'll be released and when is Nexon. :P
So even if we don't get it in this update, which in itself is not 100% certain from what I understand, then there's still no reason for us not to get it at a later time. If it's a cool design, then why not release it eventually? The only exception to this is with content that involves external licenses, which cannot be easily renegotiated for NA (ie. FMA cards).
Majimari

Post by Majimari »

Yoorah wrote:Hey, don't give up all hope. Soluna knows his stuff, and makes predictions based on data and experience, but ultimately, the only party that knows what'll be released and when is Nexon. :P
So even if we don't get it in this update, which in itself is not 100% certain from what I understand, then there's still no reason for us not to get it at a later time. If it's a cool design, then why not release it eventually? The only exception to this is with content that involves external licenses, which cannot be easily renegotiated for NA (ie. FMA cards).
Oh? So... it was only a prediction and there might still be hope after all? I had just thought Soluna absolutely knew for sure we were not going to get it at all and that we were getting that ugly Marksmen Armor set in it's place ^^;;

Well thanks Yoorah! You've given me a bit of hope! :D
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

Well, to be honest, I don't want to give you false hope. :P His prediction is probably correct--for this update. But as I said, even then, there's no reason for it to not be released later.
Just hope they don't release it as a beauty shop item or something... unless you happen to be a fan of that system, haha.
Majimari

Post by Majimari »

Yoorah wrote:Well, to be honest, I don't want to give you false hope. :P His prediction is probably correct--for this update. But as I said, even then, there's no reason for it to not be released later.
Just hope they don't release it as a beauty shop item or something... unless you happen to be a fan of that system, haha.
Ok, so my hope is kind of crushed once more. :(

But is Soluna just making his prediction based off of what JP Mabi got? :?

Well if it gets released somewhere else later it will probably end up being in some gacha. Unfortunately on Ruairi that means it would surely be sold off at obscene prices...
Irazn

Post by Irazn »

Soluna wrote:
Majimari wrote: So... will the ugly Marksmen Armor set with better stats be available from the ducat shop like the Royal Diamond set was originally supposed to be? =/
That's what I meant.
I doubt we are getting a enhanced Marksmen Armor set.

Also I would like to point out that we are not gonna get all the renewals in this update(pointed out before), only some, and the renewals also got events as well as 2 old events.
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

So... is the Instrument Box and xylophone plates implemented? Because some of us players did Barry's ptjs several times, didn't recieve them, just only the ES.