Upcoming Battlefield Maestro update

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
Sky

Re: Upcoming Battlefield Maestro update

Post by Sky »

Psy wrote:
nandattebayo wrote:
Kenero wrote:Wait... NA got the beauty shop thingy first?!
Mabinogi NA: Korea's guinea pig server
Way to make a good thing sound bad... THIS is what NA has been asking for and you guys are never happy.
Because it's $ related.
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

only thing i dont approve of is time limited shop outfits
the hairstylist/look change feature is nice though
im not sure how to feel about the fashion tab,5$ in pons could net you several months of it assuming you didnt spend on anything else in the shop,but chances are if you went that far you probably would.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Question, are you sure the renewal updates are a part of the Maestro update? Also, were any other of the new life skills added before G17, or just Wine Making?
Majimari

Post by Majimari »

Wait... so the Royal Diamond Patterned set and the Mythril Lance Feather set aren't getting added with this update? =(
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Psy wrote:Question, are you sure the renewal updates are a part of the Maestro update? Also, were any other of the new life skills added before G17, or just Wine Making?
Yes, Fairly Certain. Wine making will be added along with G17's other "minor" skills.
Majimari wrote:Wait... so the Royal Diamond Patterned set and the Mythril Lance Feather set aren't getting added with this update? =(
Err... probably not lol... we probably will get something similar to Royal Diamond Pattern set like JP's version, which is the Marksman Armor set but with increased stats.
Majimari

Post by Majimari »

Soluna wrote:Err... probably not lol... we probably will get something similar to Royal Diamond Pattern set like JP's version, which is the Marksman Armor set but with increased stats.
Wow... that just really sucks. So rather than getting a nice looking armor set with improved stats we'll get an ugly one with improved stats. That's really quite disappointing as I had been looking forward to getting the Royal Diamond Patterned set. I had even saved up enough ducats for the whole set in advance =(

Also, I wasn't aware that there was event a set for the Marksman Armor. Since on the wiki all that's listed is just the armor itself.
Irazn

Post by Irazn »

Renewals:
Rafting, no
Hot Spring, yes
Banquet, no
Jousting, yes
Auction, yes
Fashion, yes
Family, no

Royal Diamond-patterned Armor set, No
Mythril Lance Feather set ???
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

If anyone don't mind doing that but what does the Gothica set looked like?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Zeo wrote:If anyone don't mind doing that but what does the Gothica set looked like?
Image Image
Majimari

Post by Majimari »

Soluna wrote:Err... probably not lol... we probably will get something similar to Royal Diamond Pattern set like JP's version, which is the Marksman Armor set but with increased stats.
Wait... you say that we will probably not get it and we will probably get something else. Does that mean you're unsure and there is still the possibility that we may get the Royal Diamond Patterned set?
Soluna wrote:Auction
Summary: New auction items, Beam Sabers, Focused Beam Sabers, Champion Knuckle Manuals, etc.
Is there any way to get the Champion Knuckle manual aside from the auction house in Korea right now? I'm just curious as to whether or not there will end up being other ways of getting the manual besides the auction house.