Change in obtaining Martial Art skills?

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
Fibbler

Change in obtaining Martial Art skills?

Post by Fibbler »

I noticed that Rush of Love isn't available with rN/rF knuckle mastery in KR. Instead, you get a quest at rN knuckle mastery to get rF. From that, you get Charging Strike and a quest to get that to rF. From that, you get Spinning Uppercut and a quest to get rF...then you get Respite and...no quest.

Just wondering if anyone here knows how to obtain the rest of the skills/quests. Info would be appreciated, since I can't seem to find it translated well. The JP wiki makes me think it's done by raising knuckle mastery, but I'm at rank C and I got Charging strike, Spinning uppercut and respite at rF.

Thanks for any information you can provide.
Kapra

Re: Change in obtaining Martial Art skills?

Post by Kapra »

It's not so much as a change as much as Rush of Love is the change. JP was the first server to get Rush of Love and NA inherited JP's version rather than KR's version. (I assume the other servers have as well.) As for the methods, I do not remember but I believe its somewhere in here in the Data Insight section.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

I think you guys mean this?: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1241

Argel is in Belfast at the top left corner where the booby birds resides.
Fibbler

Post by Fibbler »

Hilarious, I had completely forgotten about Argel punching tree's in Belvast...Found him in NA and the wiki called him a useless NPC. Surprised JP would change it so dramatically, and make Argel useless. Thank you for the help, wish the gameabout had the learning method on the skill page.