Elf in need

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
Kapra

Re: Elf in need

Post by Kapra »

There is another Elven Heavy armor, Dragon Scale. (Lugh Armor, Chinese Dragon, the unreleased Dark Knight Armor, and that commerce armor that will probably never be released all have heavy armor base stats or higher but are all light armor.) However, all the stronger light armors are either event only, gachapon only, or not released.
hen937

Re: Elf in need

Post by hen937 »

Well, i got my Dragon Armor from a card and i new it wasn't going to be around for long. so i have several cards of it so that i can use another rebirth when its dura is low but my first set has never broken all the way. As for enchants for the Armor i haven't looked at fighter enchants because most of good ones require high level enchant or didn't seem to change to much power wise. Though the ducat fists are nice, because they can put there enchants on it but, they require ducats to repair. Champion was another option but they are extremely rare in the New Gapon, though most the time i get gapon i get gatcha- powned, so i haven't really looked to much on it.