Talent Beginner Skill Bonus

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
Soluna

Talent Beginner Skill Bonus

Post by Soluna »

Just a helpful... tip?

Post G17, every player will have to choose a talent. Upon the every first talent they pick, they will receive beginner quest for it.
Depending on the talent you chose, you may receive some skills at rank F by completing the quests without spending APs. However, this only applies if you don't have the skill at all (yes, not even novice rank).
*You will not get AP back if you already have the skill higher than or equal to rank F, you will have to spend AP if you are at rank novice.
*Some talent do not have special skill bonus: Combat, Lance, Fighter, Music, Travel.

List---
All: Smash, Counter, Defense, Windmill, Assault Slash, Bolt Mastery: all race 1+3+0+3+0+1=8AP saved
Archery: Range Attack, Magnum Shot, Support Shot: human 0+1+0=1AP saved, elf 0+0+0=0AP saved
Magic: Ice Bolt, Firebolt, Lightningbolt: human/giant 3+3+5=11AP saved, elf 3+4+6=13AP saved
Bless: First Aid, Healing: all race 1+2=3AP saved
Battle Alchemy: Watercannon, Windblast: all race 3+3=6AP saved
Transmute Alchemy: Synthesis, Fragmentation, Metal Exchange: all race 3+3+1=7AP saved
Commerce: Gold Strike, Commerce Mastery: all race 2+2=4AP saved
Pharmacy: Potion Making, Herbalism: all race 5+1=6AP saved
Cook: Cooking, Egg Collecting, Milking, Harvesting, Hoeing: all race 3+1+1+1+1=7AP saved
Sew: Sheep Shearing, Weaving, Tailoring: all race 1+1+3=5AP saved
Smith: Refine, Mining, Blacksmith: all race 2+1+2=5AP saved
Carpentry: Handicraft, Carpentry: all race 1+5=6AP saved
Puppet: Marionette Control, Pierrot Marionette, Colossus Marionette, Act 1-accidental collision, Act 2-Anger, Act 4-Temptational Trap: all race 3+1+1+1+1+3=10AP saved

Pick your talent wisely. At least... the first one
Daakun

Re: Talent Beginner Skill Bonus

Post by Daakun »

Oh, neat. Saves me from spending a bit of AP on the "get every puppet skill at rF" title.
nandattebayo

Post by nandattebayo »

I'm totally going for free puppet skills as long as I can get combat grandmaster at the same time.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Daakun wrote:Oh, neat. Saves me from spending a bit of AP on the "get every puppet skill at rF" title.
I believe you have to finish the beginner quests first from Duncan prior to Huw's storyline. Huw's storyline quests will give you those skill as well but rank Novice and it is triggered by equipping handle. Your skills will be grayed out when you do the Huw's storyline quest though.