Puppet Skins... Orz

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
Zeo

Puppet Skins... Orz

Post by Zeo »

Why must you go in Puppeteer's Gift gacha, rather than being directly on sale for us to buy from...

I really wanted a student pierrot and master pierrot... but knowing Nexon... they won't put them (and other skins) on sale after Gachapon go off.
Armelle

Re: Puppet Skins... Orz

Post by Armelle »

i only wanted master colossi skin
wich was actually sposed' to be in the shop but isn't
go figure.

should have been the r1 form, honestly.
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

Armelle wrote:i only wanted master colossi skin
wich was actually sposed' to be in the shop but isn't
go figure.

should have been the r1 form, honestly.

Even if it's in rank 1 form... it wouldn't be dyeable... I want either Student or Master pierrot mini and dye them into the color to my liking.
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

Zeo wrote:Even if it's in rank 1 form... it wouldn't be dyeable... I want either Student or Master pierrot mini and dye them into the color to my liking.
true enough.
though i personally prefer default colors over snazzy ones, especially if i have to use random dyes(i wonder if the dyes are tradable? doubt anyone would try to make money off them.)
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

Armelle wrote:
Zeo wrote:Even if it's in rank 1 form... it wouldn't be dyeable... I want either Student or Master pierrot mini and dye them into the color to my liking.
true enough.
though i personally prefer default colors over snazzy ones, especially if i have to use random dyes(i wonder if the dyes are tradable? doubt anyone would try to make money off them.)
Heh. Hopefully Nexon will put mini puppet skins as on sale after Gacha goes away so everyone can have a chance to buy one...
somecoolguy

Post by somecoolguy »

wat. I was under the impression that I'd get my fancy master pierrot once I hit rank 1 pierrot. Blasphemy.
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

somecoolguy wrote:wat. I was under the impression that I'd get my fancy master pierrot once I hit rank 1 pierrot. Blasphemy.
Same here, that is, unless I looked at wiki which said Advanced is still there even at rank 1.

And even if we did get Master form at rank 1... they would be in default red, white, and black color (at least for Pierrot).

I hope Puppeteer's Gift doesn't end this week on November 8th... I want to spam more.
somecoolguy

Post by somecoolguy »

I saw someone with pierrot master title today, his puppet was advanced. QQ last hopes crushed.