[request] puppeteer guide

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
hen937

[request] puppeteer guide

Post by hen937 »

I have been trying to help my guild members out with trying to help them understand puppet though i don't really have any of the skills ranked up do to the fact that i am working on fighter. Can you do me a guide on how they work and stats effect them,what to rank to get the damage,combos and what is the best control handles along with to use what to upgrade them for and S upgrades. I know this is asking a lot but i would me much appreciated if you could do this i feel bad that i cant help them with the little information i have.
Soluna

Re: [request] puppeteer guide

Post by Soluna »

hen937 wrote:I have been trying to help my guild members out with trying to help them understand puppet though i don't really have any of the skills ranked up do to the fact that i am working on fighter. Can you do me a guide on how they work and stats effect them,what to rank to get the damage,combos and what is the best control handles along with to use what to upgrade them for and S upgrades. I know this is asking a lot but i would me much appreciated if you could do this i feel bad that i cant help them with the little information i have.
I assume that "you" meant me. Unfortunately, it'd have to wait because I am in the mountains now getting my bear slayer title in real life (company paid vacation). So I am off for 3 days =), of course, I am sure others can give you some insights as well.
Sky

Post by Sky »

Soluna wrote:
hen937 wrote:I have been trying to help my guild members out with trying to help them understand puppet though i don't really have any of the skills ranked up do to the fact that i am working on fighter. Can you do me a guide on how they work and stats effect them,what to rank to get the damage,combos and what is the best control handles along with to use what to upgrade them for and S upgrades. I know this is asking a lot but i would me much appreciated if you could do this i feel bad that i cant help them with the little information i have.
I assume that "you" meant me. Unfortunately, it'd have to wait because I am in the mountains now getting my bear slayer title in real life (company paid vacation). So I am off for 3 days =), of course, I am sure others can give you some insights as well.
you have to get that one hit ko bare slayer title

and bring me some fine leathers
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Bear Slayer with Bare Hands
Aegis

Post by Aegis »

Why so many jokes? This is beary serious.
Sky

Post by Sky »

Mountains are the best place to get revenge to your co workers when you hate them. Cuz they can't get a reception and ask for help.
nandattebayo

Post by nandattebayo »

I can't bear all these puns.
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

i don't think i was prebeared to make any decent puns
oh well
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Sky wrote:Mountains are the best place to get revenge to your co workers when you hate them. Cuz they can't get a reception and ask for help.
This was the suggested way to relax when I was taking the compiler class:
1. Close your eyes
2. Imagine yourself in a serene forest
3. You can hear the birds singing and the river flowing
4. With in the river you can clearly see your partner's face gasping for air

And stay on topic you people, please behave while I gone, since I won't have signals once I am in the mountains.
shadofrak

Post by shadofrak »

All of the beary good puns have been taken...
Oh well, I guess I'l just go eat some bluebearies...