Guiz

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
somecoolguy

Guiz

Post by somecoolguy »

Whatever happened to that shadow bunshin skill? I just remembered it existed in some other server and we never got it. Was it released as some kinda promo that other servers don't have rights to?
shadofrak

Re: Guiz

Post by shadofrak »

It was a JP-only skill right?
somecoolguy

Post by somecoolguy »

wiki said taiwan and japan, so it doesn't seem to be as hopeless as us getting the animu cross char cards, but then why hasn't it been released here?
Sky

Post by Sky »

ask nexon employee?
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

We was supposed to get it here as well, but we won't... thanks to our QQing community.

x:

It was even voted the highest in that poll thingy where NA Mabi asked us what we wanted to see released in NA Mabi.
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

i think i remember it being part of some shonen jump collab,that doesn't sound right though...i barely remember.
its not really that great anyway minus the str gain.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Armelle wrote:i think i remember it being part of some shonen jump collab,that doesn't sound right though...i barely remember.
its not really that great anyway minus the str gain.
You are not a guy.
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

Girls are included when you refer to a group of people by "guys," actually!
Also, you never know...
Sky

Post by Sky »

Slow mage is slow...
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Shadow Bunshin is highly unpopular in servers that have it and can easily be abused along with packet sending to do things like forcing people into PvP (though that particular offense has been patched, not all can). Point is, it'll require a lot of effort to error proof before/if it ever comes to another server which is doubtful.