Splash Damage+

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
Junkman

Splash Damage+

Post by Junkman »

Okay, First off, I'm new here! Hello everyone. Actually can't remember my username for old forum account... Doesn't matter.

Hoping this is the right place for this question.

I have a mystery to solve: Would Knuckle Splash Damage Increase work on the Fighter skill Drop Kick?

I've asked players and checked various wikis with no results. Please help me.
Soluna

Re: Splash Damage+

Post by Soluna »

Junkman wrote: I have a mystery to solve: Would Knuckle Splash Damage Increase work on the Fighter skill Drop Kick?
After some testing being up the sandbag dummy (Horus, who had to stand up to 10~20% fighter chain combos) in Connus Arena... I don't believe it does. However, I don't have enough test value to be conclusive.

There's reforge bonus effect that do increase that and I seen 70K dmg drop on Price in martial arts tournament with Champions Knuckle so... yea.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Found it:
Junkman

Post by Junkman »

Soluna, just the fact that you attempted to test for a stranger is enough for me. Thank you. It's nice to see the idea can still live on.. even if I have to turn into the slender monster and chase everyone down for 20$ for reforge spamming. Thanks once again!

Now, anyone have something to add also?
Sky

Post by Sky »

Soluna wrote: After some testing being up the sandbag dummy (Horus, who had to stand up to 10~20% fighter chain combos) in Connus Arena...
aw yea, those chain combos hurt. nerf pls