Black Friday Sale

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
Sky

Black Friday Sale

Post by Sky »

Not as big as I thought the discounts would be...

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00FUY

Should I reforge my 19 Smash Dustin 2h (thing is, the other 2 lines are crappy)? Aim for elemental level 6 (maybe ice?) and a decent windmill and/or smash in the second/third line? Augh, but then spending T T...;;

What are other good reforges in other equipment though? Like say Mana Shield MP reduction for gloves and such...

Oh I might try getting Accessory Charge skill I guess.
Soluna

Re: Black Friday Sale

Post by Soluna »

Not big enough a discount to help KR's shutting down 3 of the main server though
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

Soluna wrote:Not big enough a discount to help KR's shutting down 3 of the main server though
how does that even work, ive never heard of a server transfer in this game like ever
so they either finally figured it out or are literally deleting everyone playing on those 3
zz imagine being a seal breaker and server transfer
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Armelle wrote: how does that even work, ive never heard of a server transfer in this game like ever
so they either finally figured it out or are literally deleting everyone playing on those 3
They port the character to the new server. Character transfer was always there (in KR with a fee), there were a couple times CH did the server merge as well.

With that being said, there are things that can't be port over like Guild information, Marriage Info, Joust Point, etc... so those are just lost.
Sky

Post by Sky »

Soluna wrote:
Armelle wrote: how does that even work, ive never heard of a server transfer in this game like ever
They port the character to the new server. Character transfer was always there (in KR with a fee), there were a couple times CH did the server merge as well.

With that being said, there are things that can't be port over like Guild information, Marriage Info, Joust Point, etc... so those are just lost.
I'm most worried about name.
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

Soluna wrote:Not big enough a discount to help KR's shutting down 3 of the main server though
:shock:
That's pretty big news. When did that happen?

Should have made a "Mabi is dying" thread. xP
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Yoorah wrote: That's pretty big news. When did that happen?
Is it...? It didn't happen yet but it will happen in mid December, each new server will be having about 13 channels with exception to one at 18 channels.
There will be a 2 stage process and what not and I don't feel like explaining because I have a cold atm.
Yoorah wrote:Should have made a "Mabi is dying" thread. xP
Yea no, I am hijacking threads on Patchy's behalf, and also one of the reason I didn't want to make one.
Acro

Post by Acro »

Soluna wrote: Is it...? It didn't happen yet but it will happen in mid December, each new server will be having about 13 channels with exception to one at 18 channels.
There will be a 2 stage process and what not and I don't feel like explaining because I have a cold atm.
13 channels?! Hmm....does that possibly mean less lag-? (I hope so!)

Hope ya get well soon. ^^

And on topic,the only thing I really care about on the list of Black Friday sales are the Nao Stones. ^^; Though the Dye Amps seem decent as well.

Those Fine reforges dropping to a little less than 1k each (for 11 and 35,that is) seems nice for those who actually buy them...
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

I could hope.

Puppet Mini in the shop please, Nexon?
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

Zeo wrote:Puppet Mini in the shop please, Nexon?
this
plz nixon
halp