The Boss Event Thingy

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
Aubog007

Re: The Boss Event Thingy

Post by Aubog007 »

the effects would not stack regardless, because movement speed can never ever stack.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Aubog007 wrote:the effects would not stack regardless, because movement speed can never ever stack.
I wasn't referring to normal movement speed reforge will stack with commerce reforge speed will stack because they are 2 different thing anyway.

With regards to movement speed will not stack that is not true, March will stack with commerce reforge.
Aubog007

Post by Aubog007 »

March doesn't work for commerce unless possibly when you use it on foot, like demigod/shylock.

But that's really a null point anyway, because who would commerce using a handcart/backpack anyway unless they were new.

Movement speed is movement speed because the hyper speed potions that work for commerce do not stack with anything movement related that i have tested (like shylock)
I remember people trying out demi+shylock and just regular shylock and they moved exactly the same speed... Or actually i am going to double check on that, I just observed it from an outside standpoint and never actually tested it side by side.

Unless commerce reforge totally falls out of boundaries with movement speed buffs, then by all means continue.
Deletion

Post by Deletion »

Do NPC outfits from Martial Arts Tourney count?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Deletion wrote:Do NPC outfits from Martial Arts Tourney count?
As far as I know, only the main character outfits from G15 mainstream quest counts, which is Shylock, Bassanio, Antonio, and Portia. (Yes, Admiral Owen's Outfit doesn't count either.)

The Description is pretty clear: it say G15 NPC (which means NPCs introduced in G15) outfits will get better effects, and that you Reforge craft stats, (that is) Rank(Rank Number) and Number(Number of Lines) will stay the same.