What kind of renewals would you like to see?

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
Soluna

Re: What kind of renewals would you like to see?

Post by Soluna »

nandattebayo wrote:But reforges are tradeable.
No part of my quote mentions reforge at all.

Magic is fine in my book. Copy, Please!
Kiex

Post by Kiex »

Mass fricken PvP that actually means something (like territory stuff between elf & giants or castles even).
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

I was talking about this ingame earlier, things that need updating:
  • Housing (There needs to be more sandbox features, more things the guild can do and some free features like commerce that isn't controlled by the guild in any way. Each town should have some kind of separate influence, like how Dugald is by the Moyor Ocean [the same water that's separating uladh, bevlast, and iria]. If they ever add Irian commerce, they can make a boat from there to Vales.)
  • Carpentry (They need to readjust the item creation ranks, you need to be r9 JUST to make the weakest bow ever. Plus there are currently only four handles and three dreamcatchers in the game, they need to make more middle tier, not necessarily stronger or weaker, versions of those weapons and let them be created with carpentry. . . There also should be some sort of update on how it works, as is Carpentry is more boring than even Blacksmithing and doesn't take as long but feels really long. I don't know what they could do to fix that though.)
  • To other things I cannot remember but I'll edit this post when I do. . .
Sky

Post by Sky »

homestead, I want neighbors
Aegis

Post by Aegis »

Sky wrote:homestead, I want neighbors
You know this is what would happen.

Yuneiko

Post by Yuneiko »

Hello neighbor

fuck you
CORP POR CORP POR CORP POR

oooOOOOoooooo...
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

Aegis wrote:pic
donte be my neighbor!
Jerseyjesus

Post by Jerseyjesus »

They should also change the formulas for making certain types of potions. HP 100s don't really do much for anyone anymore. And making HP 300s is a pain in the ass. Atleast mae it so that four-leaf clovers make 5 or 10 hp 300s instead of only 1.
Mackinz

Post by Mackinz »

Jerseyjesus wrote:They should also change the formulas for making certain types of potions. HP 100s don't really do much for anyone anymore. And making HP 300s is a pain in the ass. Atleast mae it so that four-leaf clovers make 5 or 10 hp 300s instead of only 1.
Wouldn't adding Four-Leaf Clovers too Flower Patches accomplish something similar?

Just saying... I already had that in OP. :P
Jerseyjesus

Post by Jerseyjesus »

Mackinz wrote:
Jerseyjesus wrote:They should also change the formulas for making certain types of potions. HP 100s don't really do much for anyone anymore. And making HP 300s is a pain in the ass. Atleast mae it so that four-leaf clovers make 5 or 10 hp 300s instead of only 1.
Wouldn't adding Four-Leaf Clovers too Flower Patches accomplish something similar?

Just saying... I already had that in OP. :P
Yea, that too. Or just change the recipe for 300 type pots all together and make four-leaf clovers used for an entirely different thing. From the description on them, having one in your posetion is supposed to bring luck, so maybe having one in your inventory boosts your luck by quite abit. Or just make it an accessory that boosts luck, not sure.