Mabinogi catching up to the pros

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
zcoinz

Mabinogi catching up to the pros

Post by zcoinz »

Hey Mabidata! Long time no see! I recently came back to Mabinogi and to my surprise my main account was deactivated. (Thanks NEXON! Thanks...) So I've been playing on a new account for about 3 weeks now and I'm a fighter. I was wondering if it was even remotely possible for me to catch up to the pros in terms of damage. I'd like all the insight possible. Thanks~
Sky

Re: Mabinogi catching up to the pros

Post by Sky »

If the pros get lazy, maybe...
zcoinz

Post by zcoinz »

So there's no real way to get up to their damage? ><
Sky

Post by Sky »

Nah, at some point you can pretty much come close to their damage when they run out of skills to rank that relate to that particular skill set.

Pretty much skill planning and deciding which one you want to specialize on is the fastest way to catch up. (Although obvious, I'll say it anyways: ex. someone with 500 all stat vs someone with only 500 will would have no difference in damage with the same weapon Knuckles).
zcoinz

Post by zcoinz »

Currently I have champ knuckles 5/5 upged and I'm almost 100 prof so I'll get my gem upg in there. Then I'm R stepping it. Currently I'm working on getting all my offensive fighter skills to rank 9 before I max one. Is that a good idea?
Sky

Post by Sky »

R step is fine as fighter crits a lot and a pro person I know goes R step as well.
Since fighter focuses on you using almost all skills for battle, yeah it's a good idea to simultaneously rank up the skills.
zcoinz

Post by zcoinz »

What enchants and equipment sets should I get to rack up loads of damage?
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

you can use 2 hander enchants on them, if that helps narrow it down.
i did untamed barbarian but theres probably something better.(and more annoying to get)
zcoinz

Post by zcoinz »

I'm going for Heavy Punch Speedy, but considering I'm not unbelievably rich, I'll go for something less XD
Sky

Post by Sky »

Untamed is very easy to get for Prefix; just Ciar Normal Hard Mode

For suffix, up to you... They all are almost equally tedious to get...