Archery and Humans

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
Sky

Re: Archery and Humans

Post by Sky »

zcoinz wrote:
But achieving high damage with ice spear and blaze would take a lot of ap to get high int would it not? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Personally if I had my main, I'd go the magic route, but I clearly don't so.... 3:
Magic potion, +20 matk within 10 mins and costs < 5k gold in housing channel... In the video I didn't even see the guy with magic potion buff so getting on par with him on damage seems not so difficult.

He could have some reforge on the combat wand, but still.
zcoinz

Post by zcoinz »

Sky wrote:
zcoinz wrote:
But achieving high damage with ice spear and blaze would take a lot of ap to get high int would it not? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Personally if I had my main, I'd go the magic route, but I clearly don't so.... 3:
Magic potion, +20 matk within 10 mins and costs < 5k gold in housing channel... In the video I didn't even see the guy with magic potion buff so getting on par with him on damage seems not so difficult.

I doubt 20 matk is enough to hit 8k with r1 IS/Blaze... 3:
Sky

Post by Sky »

zcoinz wrote:
Sky wrote:
zcoinz wrote:

I doubt 20 matk is enough to hit 8k with r1 IS/Blaze... 3:
... Of course I'm NOT saying that 20 matk is your ONLY source of damage >_>;;