Please Tell Me More about this Wonderful Item!

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
Kapra

Re: Please Tell Me More about this Wonderful Item!

Post by Kapra »

Well, it doesn't have to necessarily be fashion only, but it might be that to wear it with a robe you have to put it in the fashion slots but otherwise you can put it on in normal slots. And just because it has durability doesn't mean it loses it, a lot of items that don't lose durability have durability (except for the balloon accessories).
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

Psy wrote:Well, it doesn't have to necessarily be fashion only, but it might be that to wear it with a robe you have to put it in the fashion slots but otherwise you can put it on in normal slots. And just because it has durability doesn't mean it loses it, a lot of items that don't lose durability have durability (except for the balloon accessories).
I hope it works like that. If it is, it's a whole new layering system and we may end up seeing more freeable change capes, cloaks, and the rest in the future.
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

Kenero wrote:
Psy wrote:Well, it doesn't have to necessarily be fashion only, but it might be that to wear it with a robe you have to put it in the fashion slots but otherwise you can put it on in normal slots. And just because it has durability doesn't mean it loses it, a lot of items that don't lose durability have durability (except for the balloon accessories).
I hope it works like that. If it is, it's a whole new layering system and we may end up seeing more freeable change capes, cloaks, and the rest in the future.
That would be really nice.

What I would love to see... is to have two head slot, so you can wear the wig with the hat, hat with the glasses, glasses with the earrings, and many more.
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

Kenero wrote:capes, cloaks, and the rest in the future.
add in mantles and i'm interested
hen937

Post by hen937 »

can they even function can we fly with just wing like if we could be angels or gods or our own future?
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

10 new wings. One for each spirit weapon type of each gender.
Left=Male, Right=Female. Top Row=Swords, Second Row=Blunt Weapons, Third Row=Wands, Fourth Row=Cylinders, Fifth Row=Bows.
Based on the Blunt Weapon pictures, it seems these wings are all unisex as well.