Please Tell Me More about this Wonderful Item!

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
Kenero

Please Tell Me More about this Wonderful Item!

Post by Kenero »

How... is it possible?! There's apparently a black and red variant, I really hope NA releases it!
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Re: Please Tell Me More about this Wonderful Item!

Post by ferghus »

Unfortunately, I do not know Korean. :<
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

this has to be the most generic mmo/character item ever
im kinda surprised that it took them this long to implement it.
Achiel

Post by Achiel »

For everything that is hella generic. That's getting put in a gacha later. Enjoy your spending spree or paying gold out the bum.
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

It may be generic on its own, however in Mabi this is a fine item for cosplay purposes in addition to the fact that it just looks cool regardless. :P
You're being too pessimistic!
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

inb4 incubus/bat wings
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

Yoorah wrote:It may be generic on its own, however in Mabi this is a fine item for cosplay purposes in addition to the fact that it just looks cool regardless. :P
You're being too pessimistic!
im still waiting for a cichol robe
no idea why nuadha got one :l
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

Achiel wrote:For everything that is hella generic. That's getting put in a gacha later. Enjoy your spending spree or paying gold out the bum.
If my gold in-game isn't spent on either making me stronger or cuter (it's not like you use gold for anything like living cost), then please... I will pay good amount for those wings!

But what I am confused is how they did this? Is there a new system? I remember when the cloak slot was used, it replaced the whole model.

Also thanks for the event picture... Does the wings come separate or is it wing + robe and wing only separate or a combined item?
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

I'm assuming this only works for fashion slots, considering the back picture of the elf in nuadha has the small metallic nuadha wings still instead of them being completely replaced, being the robes go in the normal slots and the wings go in the fashion slot to wear a robe with wings.
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

Psy wrote:I'm assuming this only works for fashion slots, considering the back picture of the elf in nuadha has the small metallic nuadha wings still instead of them being completely replaced, being the robes go in the normal slots and the wings go in the fashion slot to wear a robe with wings.
I thought that too but the wings have durability and fashion only items do not have durability.