Blacksmith Scandal Revealed!

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
Kenero

Blacksmith Scandal Revealed!

Post by Kenero »

Blacksmith Scandal Revealed

It is a peaceful morning in Erinn in which the morning light shines among the wet grass in the peaceful pastures of the town of Tir Chonail, however for one blacksmith, the morning is not a welcoming one.

Ferghus, the only blacksmith of Tir Chonail, was apprehended this morning at 7:05 A.M. in his Blacksmith House near Adealia Stream. He was caught when four officers from the Tara Royal Court, which includes the esteemed Padan, broke down the double oak doors and found Ferghus slamming his hammer in a pile of weapons and armors which were scattered in broken pieces among the floor.

After the arrest, the officers found a secret basement that led to a locked room which contained thirty-four female spirit swords, all tied up, with fifteen of them already broken. These poor Spirit Weapons, whose social levels were all below 10, were rescued from the basement and placed in a special spirit mental facility for recovery.

As it is known that in Line 34, Code 42 of the Blacksmith Law that, "No blacksmiths shall lay their hand on a Spirit Weapon for any purpose with the exception of Line 23, Code 21 Eiry." When questioned about the Spirit Weapons, Ferghus claimed he found them already broken and has not done any work on them.

Ferghus the blacksmith of Tir Chonail

With the light of his recent arrest, several key cities in Erinn are in an uproar over this accused allegation, some expressing doubt and disbelief while others were expressing that such an inevitable case were to happen sooner or later. Among these numerous seas of opinions are people who has worked or has known Ferghus personally.

Mr. E from the City of Bangor, who has known Ferghus ever since he was a young boy, has chosen to comment with us but has asked us to hide his face. According to him, "Ferghus was a bright young lad when he came from Tir Chonail to study under me, albiet he was a daft fool whose only redeeming quality is how hard he can slam with the hammer. But aye, he has an unnatural presence to him and all of his works became shoddy. During the end of his apprenticeship studies, he tried to repair some customer orders for me and he destroyed the whole order, putting me close to 2 million in debt. I chased him out of town the next day. I heard he set up shop at his own home town, but aye, did it last long?"

Ms. O from Emain Macha also chose to comment, "Feeerghuss? That handdsomee mannn did somethhinnngg likee thatt?! Ittt mussttt nottt be trueee, heee taught mee how too blacksmithhh!! Hee is good man, tauughtt mee how too... whaat are wee talkingg about againn? Ohhh! Valentiness dayy shouldd beee renameddd Ferghuss Day!"

And finally Ms. S from Rabbie has commented, "Ferghus? You mean THAT Ferghus did that?!! OH HELL YEA HE DID IT! How do I know? Well one night I got a call from him. It was all business so I went to his place at night... Do you know what he did?! He requested me to..." Because of the content, the rest of Ms. S's comments were removed.

With his arrest, Chief Duncan of Tir Chonail, who is also the Town's judge, has tried to prosecute him in court and put him to jail, but was unable to do so. Saying, "According to Line 45, Code 41 of the Law of Tir Chonail, 'No man can be prosecuted for his crimes nor be forced to pay until the end of trial when the hammer slams down on the table firmly.' This has caused many problems, in that each time I lift up the hammer to bring down final judgment, it always breaks apart. We have tried numerous times, even with new hammers, but they break apart as soon as I lift it up. Is this a sign from above?"

While still a free man under Tir Chonail's laws, Ferghus is placed back into work as Tir Chonail's blacksmith under strict observation until Chief Duncan can find a hammer that hasn't broken yet. For now, the trial is put into hold and future information will be given out at that date.
shadofrak

Re: Blacksmith Scandal Revealed!

Post by shadofrak »

Pretty entertaining read!
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Re: Blacksmith Scandal Revealed!

Post by ferghus »

You make some amusing things. Turn this into a comic strip. :D/