Demonic weapons and special upgrades

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
Majimari

Demonic weapons and special upgrades

Post by Majimari »

I was just wondering. Are the demonic weapons able to be special upgraded?

The reason I'm wondering this is because Soluna stated before that:
Soluna wrote:All Demonic Can be enchanted, upgraded, S/R'd but cannot be turned into spirit weapons.
Yet the information on the mabinogiworld wiki states they can't be special upgraded:
http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Demo ... de_Knuckle

I presume that either it got changed or the information on the wiki is just wrong. So would anyone happen to know if they really can be special upgraded or not?
Soluna

Re: Demonic weapons and special upgrades

Post by Soluna »

Majimari wrote: I presume that either it got changed or the information on the wiki is just wrong. So would anyone happen to know if they really can be special upgraded or not?
Hmm, no my quote is kinda flawed. Certain Demonic items cannot be Special Upgraded like the Demonic Fear Shield or the Demonic Nightmare Dream Catcher... but whether you consider them as "weapon"...

But, Demonic Knuckles can be Special Upgraded.
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?lzmao03yhyqwf6s

That link is a compilation of all demonic weapons in its RAW format. Thanks to radionoise of the KR test team for this. If you want to make it nice and pretty, go for it.

Also CTRL + F will be your friend.
epicmiro

Post by epicmiro »

wiki still sais that the demonic illusion control bars are not able to be S/R'ed... Is this true or is wiki once again wrong?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

epicmiro wrote:wiki still sais that the demonic illusion control bars are not able to be S/R'ed... Is this true or is wiki once again wrong?
Wrong:

[s]That would be $10 information fee =3=[/s]
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

epicmiro wrote:wiki still sais that the demonic illusion control bars are not able to be S/R'ed... Is this true or is wiki once again wrong?
It's not that it says it cannot be special upgraded, more that the default is that it cannot, since nobody ever edited it to turn the parameter on. I'll try and see if we can make the default be unknown and manually say no instead of just letting no be the default.

Thank your Solar.