A Mabinogi Tale 4

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
Kenero

A Mabinogi Tale 4

Post by Kenero »

Not too long ago, I saw one of my old friends of Mabinogi running next to me. I decided to re-add him and talk to him after what seems like months of not seeing each other. We were happy to meet each other and I asked him what was going on in his life, and he begin to talk to me about what happened, first starting off what happened to him and his best friend. I remembered how those two were always inseparable and were the "horrific duo," and I was a bit interested in how those two kept communication beyond Mabinogi:

---

Friend: "So I've been playing with this guy, do you remember <player name>, who's my best friend in Mabinogi? We've been best buds, being in the same guild, raise our skills together, and did so many shadow missions and dungeons since 08', when we both started around g2...

Friend: "... although he trusted me, we never got to meet in reality, but when it was my 20th birthday, we decided to meet each other. I expected him to be a cool dude, you know because we had some guy talk now and then and we had a lot of fun trying to troll pickup chicks in-game as a past time activity."

Friend: "well, I came to his place and waited at a nearby mall, I sat down and waited for him. I always imagined him to be a frat type of guy: big, burly, wearing a baseball cap, thick neck and going 'heey boi!' like his signature phrase. I even wore the t-shirt that I bought online that had Nao on it so he would find me easier."

Friend: "I figured once we meet, we could nerd it out and play mabinogi at mcdonalds or something. While waiting for my friend, this extremely cute asian girl sat next to me. She was very small, I mean, I am 6'2" but she was maybe less than 5' tall. She sat next to me, crossed her legs, and begin messing with her makeup."

Friend: "I felt nervous but I figured that once my bud came over it would be okay... Then the girl turned to me after a good 5 minutes of messing with her makeup and said, 'Hey, are you <screenname>?'"

Friend: "My face when I finally understood in the 20 seconds my thoughts were a complete blank in what she meant when she said that."

Friend: "Now, let me get this straight why I am surprised. I was 16 when I was playing this game, and now 4 years later, on my 20th birthday, I had been playing with this dude for four years..."

Friend: "We talked about women, sex, and our favorite positions. We even made promise that if either one of us got married, we would be each other's best man..."

Friend:
"And finding out that my best friend in Mabinogi all this years has been the exact opposite of what I imagined him to be... made me realize all the things I talked to her in the past could be counted as sexual harrassment."

Me: so what happened after?

Friend: "We're getting married in 4 months.."

Me: wat?

---

~ Mabinogi Memorial Tale Collection No. 004
Kapra

Re: A Mabinogi Tale 4

Post by Kapra »

This was a great story, but why is this 4? Where are the other three?
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Re: A Mabinogi Tale 4

Post by ferghus »

Yes, we demand to see Kenero's other stories. :3