So who's looking forward to G18?

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

So who's looking forward to G18?

Post by ferghus »

I am! (Even though I don't really have time to play!)
Which parts of it are you guys most interested in?
...since G18 is coming somewhat soon and all!
o/
nandattebayo

Re: So who's looking forward to G18?

Post by nandattebayo »

Cheap demonic weapons and a new skillset + story.
Sky

Post by Sky »

wao sounds like every other update, boring. wat else
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ferghus »

Sky turned into a spammer. Must ban. D:<

For me, the thing I look forward to the most is that hybrid magic knuckle. Sadly, it's so far in the release cycle. D:
I might mess around with guns a bit, but my character build isn't really suitable for taking advantage of them. How unfortunate!
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Yoorah wrote:For me, the thing I look forward to the most is that hybrid magic knuckle. Sadly, it's so far in the release cycle. D:
I might mess around with guns a bit, but my character build isn't really suitable for taking advantage of them. How unfortunate!
I think the only update worth to be note as interesting is adding the 4th rail of voices to music. I think that add another depth to the music system to make music composer to play (omg the word play) and challenge themselves making decent music and creating same songs with different voice (lyric) to it despite how gimmicky the update it may seems.

Rest of the update is same old same old... it is really not interesting at all... A butchered to the death storyline, a constant adding unnecessary skills system, and a very frequent battle system change all leads to the question... what are you trying to do to the game...?
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

Yoorah wrote:I might mess around with guns a bit, but my character build isn't really suitable for taking advantage of them. How unfortunate!
it would be if you weren't a dirty server hopper
and really all im looking forward to is the storyline,wich as solar said is butchered
still not sure how they made all that build up with morgant being lugh,to this...

i guess im looking forward to diva, but thats even farther off than merlin.
it doesnt help that mabi music composing has been pretty dull since that one mabimml.modev.jp site died. i cant name a place thats been even close to being as good.
i could even find obscure stuff there, it was amazing.

sure theres those few seemingly un-updated NA sites with a few "eh" songs here and there, but it just hasn't been the same.
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

The G18 storyline, Gunner skillset, and four new life skills.

I also want the Magic patch as well.

But... why do most people say that we'll get rest of G17S4 or G18 on May 15th though?
Daakun

Post by Daakun »

Zeo wrote:But... why do most people say that we'll get rest of G17S4 or G18 on May 15th though?
That's when the "Finish Shamala and get some free dyes" event ends.
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

Daakun wrote:
Zeo wrote:But... why do most people say that we'll get rest of G17S4 or G18 on May 15th though?
That's when the "Finish Shamala and get some free dyes" event ends.
But that doesn't always mean we would get the new content though.
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ferghus »

We have our sources!