So who's looking forward to G18?

Debate the latest buzz in the world of Mabinogi!
Daakun

Re: So who's looking forward to G18?

Post by Daakun »

Eh, Nexon loves patching in new stuff at the end of events, even if it's just more filler events.
Unless they break their habit they've kept to for months now, we'll get some form of update around the 21st at the latest, that being when the 100% blacksmith repair and mushroom events end.
nandattebayo

Post by nandattebayo »

I forgot one thing. No longer need to make cloud crystals, so I'll be able to spam rain casting.
Mackinz

Post by Mackinz »

I'm not looking forward to guns so much, but I am looking forward to the new Life skills and 'easily' accessible White Herbs.

Was there more to G18 than Guns and Life Skills? I forget...
Yoruki

Post by Yoruki »

:O I've seemed to miss that information on white herbs...where will we be able to get them? I'm very excited about the new life skills and the demonic weapon rewards for the episodes! ^-^
Mackinz

Post by Mackinz »

Yoruki wrote::O I've seemed to miss that information on white herbs...where will we be able to get them?
I think either in Silva Forest or in the new place in Connous. A wasp drops them, I think.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Mackinz wrote:
Yoruki wrote::O I've seemed to miss that information on white herbs...where will we be able to get them?
I think either in Silva Forest or in the new place in Connous. A wasp drops them, I think.
Ya, Silva Forest.
Daakun

Post by Daakun »

Nexon wrote:Dear Players,
We will be performing scheduled maintenance on all servers on Wednesday, May 22, 2013. During this time the game will be unavailable. Maintenance will start at 7:00 A.M. PDT, and is scheduled to last approximately 4 hours.

-Time-
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Pacific: 7:00 A.M. - 11:00 A.M.
Eastern: 10:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M.

To address the following:
Server Restart
Shamala 2: Nightmare Prologue
Demonic Box
Pillow Fight Event
Stormy Nimbus
Hot Time - Saturday May 25 at 7:00 PM Pacific
Called it. :p
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

Yeah, that's what many of us were expecting. Hehe.
Sky

Post by Sky »

Oh Yoorah-senpai... >w<
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

It's G17EX not 18 yet...

*Sidenotes: DK armor is the non-Windmill enhancement version, and Mysterious Robe is the non-Mission Exp bonus version.

[s]Yes, I am here to save people's wallet-kun.[/s]